Line Spotters.......But don't think it's worth it

liz_milne

Reaction score
Okay heres pic, looks even fainter now the more I'm looking at it lol

Maybe not even any point looking at it. Had really bad cramps this morning for about 15 minutes and thorugh the night have had very dark brown spotting but could be AF on the way. The amount on pad is not even 1cm thick and only about 2cm long, so not much but noticeable straight away. It must be AF coming!

You probably wont even see a line I had to scrutine the test so much and then had to contend with taking a photo on my crappy mobile!

Looking forward to Cosmic's post though! On the edge of my seat waiting!

***EDITED TO SAY DONE ON A FIRST RESPONSE (NOT FRER) WITH FMU AND IT WAS CLEARLY NEGATIVE - SO PROBABLY NO POINT EVEN COMMENTING ON THIS PICTURE!***

Liz xxx

Last edited:
I cant really see Hun but your not out till AF and my IC was too faint to upload so try again with a frer?

Good luck!xxx

thanks Sunbeam, but that's a week today I'm overdue so in reality if I were to get a BFP it would have been by now I would have thought. Okay I still don't have AF, and I'm not getting constant AF pains, just there for a short burst then it settles again. The first response one I used was the one from the day of period, and the one in picture is the Asda early ones, from 4 days before at 15 miu so pretty sensitive. Not sure what the FR sensitivity is?

Thanks for attempting a look though lol

liz

Another picture from another angle (the line has faded this morning to almost nothing this morning so does that indicate an evap?)

I can defo see a line on the second pic. Can.t say whether it,s an evap or not. FX,D it,s your BFP xx

Sorry sweetie but I can't see anything?

Weren't you going to try a FRER?

Not sure how many DPO you are but maybe a digi will give you that final answer you need?

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi Carnat, I tried 2 boots shops, a tesco then ended up at Asda and could only the first reponse same day period ones, not the FRER ones. Gutted. But did get asda early response (4 days earlier) and that's whats in the picture. Think I might get a digi if nothing by friday, only 2 more sleeps and plenty time therefore for the horrible witch to show face!

Masonowen - the line is not there this morning so think it might have been an evap line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back