So frustrated/upset...AF over a week late but FRER & CB Digi tests BFN!!

babyhopeful

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I haven't been on here for a few months now, came off the pill and had to wait quite a few months to see AF so came off the forum but quietly still checked back every now and then to see how everyone was doing...am now back and I'd really appreciate some help/advice or even just to know someone else has been in the same boat!!

...eventually got my AF back after 5 months of nothing and having been on Microgynon for 7yrs. I had 3 AF appearances since Dec and all very regular..until now!!

AF is over 10 days late yet FRER and CB digi tests have all been negative. Haven't tested for a couple of days as was getting upset each time I saw no line appear or even worse the dreaded 'not pregnant'.

I really thought my body was getting back to normal and when no AF showed I really thought I was in with a chance but now it seems that my AF has just gone missing again :wall2:

any advice, cheering up would be much appreciated ladies and :dust: to you all!! xx

sorry i've not been on BC for years n years but didn't want to read and run, but hope you get some answers soon hun xxxxx

I can relate to how frustrating it can be though I was 10 days late last month on a religiously regular 26 day cycle, that totally threw me!

liz xx

thanks hun, fingers crossed AF stops playing games and shows her ugly face soon or even better my negatives are false and a miracle has happened (highly unlikely as have no symptoms whatsoever!) xx

lol having NO symptoms is a symptom in itself!! Gosh it's so frustrating isn't it!!

haha true!! and yes incredibly so...ah well, at least it's friday and the w/end is almost here :dance:

Can only sympathise hun, I've been there and it's driven me crazy!!!!

When i first came off BC i had 3 ''normal" periods then i missed 2 months!!! I was going insane and spend loads on tests and googled like crazy! Had bloods done and all negative! Then one day the witch came with a bang and was I in agony!! Had to take time off work!! Sorry don't mean to scare you! Sometimes the stress of worrying about it can prevent it coming, but I know hard it is to relax!!

Hope you get an answer soon huni

Xxxxxx

what has likely happened is that u ovulated late this cycle or are still witing to ov. both totally normal if you have recently come of the pill. have you used opks or anything to check for ov?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back