Im very excited!! *not pregnant! don't panic!* ;-)

Hi Notty :wave: It really is taking my mind off TTC, i have AF now unfortunately :roll: so Im into month 12 now but the wedding plans should definitely help in future months :)

My colleague at work has just told me she will make my cake as a wedding gift bless her :hug:

Oh no :( Maybe your bean will make a guest appearance at your wedding :D or could be there in person!! Still keeping fingers and toes crossed for you :hug:
Any ideas where you're having the reception? How many people are you inviting to the big day? Imagine if it was this August, you'd be run off your feet :lol:

Congrats! Glad you've done a proper announcement now. Pale gold. What fabulous taste you have. I got married in pale gold and DH and ushers had gold ties and waistcoats. Hope you have an extra flower girl/page boy by then. :pray:

I get butterflies in my tummy when I think about the possibility of having my own little boy or girl at my wedding! Even if it is inside my belly at the time! I think its nice to have your child at your wedding. I really hope this happens :pray:

I think the wedding will be at the Dylan Thomas Centre. it has the nicest buffet menu and I like its Georgian windows and decor. Its close to quite a few hotels for guests that are travelling down from England. I have an appt with the Wedding Co-ordinator in 2 weeks, so I can see the building and go through details. Now that Im probably going to have to get married at the same venue as the Reception there will probably be alot more people at the ceremony. I was going to invite 130 people to the reception meal but I dont really want all those people at the actual ceremony as they are people I dont know that well, my parents friends, my work friends partners and children etc. I dont want my boss to see me get married! its too scary!

If it was this August Id have a breakdown! Im already stressed about not getting the date I want or the right time. Its bizarre to me that I can only book the Registrar a year in advance to the day. I have to wait til August 1st to be able to book the wedding for Aug 1st 2009. Ill have to make sure that I ring very first thing on Aug 1st so that I get the time I want!

Way to go Loola, Congrats, hopefully this will take your mind off things in the baby game. Have you been to docs yet??

:wave: :wave: Hi and congratulations, why can you not book registrar until August? A couple of my friends have got their weddings booked and one of them is in 2010. When me and DH got married we thought that we could only book it 1 year in advance and we went 1 year to the day we wanted, when we was there we asked her and she told us that a lot of people think that but we could have done it earlier. Why not ring them up and ask as they might let you book it early. :hug: :hug:

I have phoned the Registrar to ask about booking a wedding and she told me that I could only book the wedding a year to the day in advance. Im wondering whether this is still the case if you have it at an approved venue. I shall call them now to find out!....

Well I have phoned the Registrars and they have confirmed that I cannot book the wedding ceremony with them until 1 year in advance even at an approved venue. So Ill have to wait! Ill have my dialling finger at the ready at 8.30am on August 1st! I will book the venue, Reception etc way before then. I just hope I can get the time I want :pray:

Caz H - No we havent been to the Docs yet. We have home fertility tests to use, which Ive been hinting at OH to do, but he's a bit sheepish about it understandably. He is scared to find that there is something wrong. Im going to the Docs on the 22nd for a smear so Im going to start the ball rolling then.

Loola said:
Well I have phoned the Registrars and they have confirmed that I cannot book the wedding ceremony with them until 1 year in advance even at an approved venue.

What a strange system!

I know! Its absolutely ridiculous! :wall: I want to book it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back