is it just me?

cherelle

Reaction score
Ive seen so many scan pics recently - a guy at works wife is having a baby and i have 2 pregnant friends who have had their 12 weeks scans, is it just me who can never see a baby on those scan pics?? Everyone seems to coo over the scan pics and id love to be the same - but i could be holding them upside down for all i know cos i can never see it!!

Am i the only one???

lol i know what u mean about this, ive always been able to see it when they point out what bits what and i can always make out my own but it seems to be the really early scan pics that i cant make out lol xxx

i hope ill be able to make sense of my own! lol

Ha! Awww Cherelle, you're definitely not alone with that one. I think they are like those magic eye pictures, where you're supposed to be able to see something, but all you see is blurrrrrr!!!x

I think some are clearer than others - I got 2 last week and one is really clear and def looks like a baby, but the second I think baby may have moved as it was taken as it is just a blur! I know when she first did the scan and showed me the screen, my friend was saying 'it's so clear' and I was thinking 'I can't see a thing!' but when the sonographer pointed out the head and leg it all became clear...bit like magic eye like wishupon astar says!! I did get 2 taken so I could perhaps send one to my parents, but the second one is so blurry I won't be bothering! Have a full bladder and they can get clearer images!

Amanda x

This makes me think of that friends episode when Rachel gets upset becuase she can't see her baby in the scan picture!! :lol: Seriously though sometimes I can't see them properly I think some are definately clearer than others

Some are just clearer than others but at my 12 week scan it was very clear and you would never be able to mistake my babys huge head for anything else lol! xxx

I saw that Friends episode today on E4 just when I came back from my scan - I was cracking up cause it's sooooo true!! x

Do you typically get pictures from your 8 week scan? I can imagine those not looking like much of anything, but personally, I love the 12 week scans+ and can def. see the wee babies in them

i dont have a scan til 12 weeks... but even the 12 weeks ones i can never make out! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back