My latest efforts.....DONT LOOK IF EASILY OFFENDED!

I love the idea of the cheese and the cream mainly! Makes my mouth water thinking about it :whistle: Hehe x

I flavour everything with Vanilla, all my cakes must have a good old hint of it :D

My brother and sister always ask me to make them cake :rofl:

With butter cream and strawberry jam, they're only 11 and 12!! :D

xx

Mmmm vanilla is amazing.....thats the most popular flavour I get asked for lol! xx

No wonder, haha! I could munch on vanilla sponge all day but then I'd be the size of a house.....no wait mansion!! :shock: lol

Wilma, random question :) Do you watch Cake Boss? An American Bakery.. Oh my god you should see the cakes! It's so amazing to watch them being made from scratch xx

Oh yes I certainly do and Im addicted!!! Arnt they just fantastic!!! Theres also apparently a great programme on Food Challenge?/ Ive yet to find it tho but they make cakes that have to be no smaller than 4ft for competitions and are amazing!

I learned how to cover cakes properly watching a video of buddy doing it lol! Hes the best! lol xxx

Im not sure I cant find it she just said its on Food Challenge...not even sure if thats a channel?? Been looking through them all and cant find anything!!! ;-( xx

Hmmm I'll have a search on Sky when I can find the remote, Jacobs hid it!

Only been 10 weeks since I last saw the remote, lol!!

xx

Well you know I'm gonna purschase another one then it will turn up :lol: typical lol x

My daughters friend was celebrating her 16th birthday on Sat and they were all going out for a meal then back home for a girly night....so DD asked me if I could make her a michael jackson themed cake....she only gave me 5 hours notice but this is how it turned out and the birthday girl loved it! lol xxx

Attachments

• Photo1481.jpg
    Photo1481.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Vix.....yeah it wasnt too bad was it lol! Having said that I posted it on FB and got two orders for the same cake for July and Aug! lol Plenty time to perfect it then lol xxx

See shows how good it is that you got two orders that quickly :D x

Can vary tbh I dont do loads tbh but I had 4 a the week before my hols and 4 the week I came back all for the same weekend! Eeeek.....but had a burn out so David said I had to take it easy lol ! Men ! lol xxxxxx

Lol your house must smell lovely.....cake!! Unlike mine the other night when I set pizza on fire haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back