Matilda's christening tomorrow

tuck

Reaction score
and I'm dreading it :( :(

It is a greek orthodox baptism and there's so much to get for it and i've worn my self out trying to get things ready and organised. I know that Matilda is going to be absolutly hysterical during the service and to make things worse she's teething again and having a tough time this time, she's also come down with a cold which I'm praying wont become too bad by tomorrow :( :( .

also my family have all come over and Matilda has decided that she wont go to any of them without screaming blue murder, so I was looking forward to 2 weeks of them getting to know her (she was 3 months old the last time they saw her) and maybe relaxing a bit but no!!!!!

also my in-laws havent spoken to us for a couple of weeks cause my DH had a row with his sister (another story), not one of them have rung and asked if we need anything doing or anything - not even to see how Matilda is, and I know that tomorrow they'll all be swanning around trying to take over at the christening. then to top it all where we're having the 'party' is a old friends taverna, they have a 4 month old daughter whose granny was sposed to look after her tomorrow night while they did the 'party' (bear in mind we're getting no favours and paying full whack for 70 people to have a meal etc), anyway the granny is ill so they asked MY MUM if she'll look after THEIR daughter during the evening - I went ballistic and told them NO WAY - they can arrange for one of their many aunts/cousins etc to do it.

i've got a stye in my eye and a mouth ulcer where i'm so stressed. just sat down to do my nails as cant do it tomorrow as Matilda wont sleep long enough for it to dry and found I havent got a nail file oand my clear varnish has dried up. :(

well sorry to go on but here's hoping I can post good things about the christening on Sunday and that I'm getting stressed out for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back