My latest efforts.....DONT LOOK IF EASILY OFFENDED!

Hmmm yeah I love the smell of cakes baking but thankfully I dont get the urge to eat them anymore lol! Ha sound like a nightmare Mrs....lol Order next time lol xx

Lol my oven hasnt been on since everytime I turn it on it smells like its burning!! :shock:

I did order takeaway pizza the night I did it, bit too fond of the good old mozarella sticks :lol:

Hey Vix....no been busy with Jewellery orders atm so no cakes till Next week for my nephew if my sil still wants one that is....waiting to hear from her!
Got the Michael Jackson ones to do next month and also a 21st early next month too! lol

You made any more yet? xx

Yeah I know this heat is rotten! Yeah I will upload some pics on my jewellery Ive made thread and keep this one for cakes lol xxx

Hey ladies....just thought I would share with you all....A knew coffee house has just opened in the town not far from where I live and they are wanting to sell my cupcakes!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

So were talking finances and then hopefully I will be supplying them very soon!!

Soooo excited!!! xxx

Oh wow that's fantastic news!!
Your cakes always look so good, I follow the progress on Facebook and I am in love with the blue roses you do! They look too good to eat!
XxX

Ahhh thanks Ippa....yeah its very exciting I must say lol....Ahhh I loved the blue roses too....they look so good and sooo easy to do !! xxx

Hey ladies....just thought I would share with you all....A knew coffee house has just opened in the town not far from where I live and they are wanting to sell my cupcakes!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

So were talking finances and then hopefully I will be supplying them very soon!!

Soooo excited!!! xxx

Thats great news hun :p so happy for you.
(Sorry I haven't spoke to you much, but so busy lately and tired) How's LO? x

Hi Lovisa.... Ahhh I understand its hard working with sleep deprivation isnt it lol hope your all well thoxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back