Ladies just over

Finding it interesting as you girls who bottle feed find it hard to use cotton wool and water on the poos. Are they that different?? Tyler's are yellow and pretty runny lol!

This isn't having a go just curious!!

I'm fine with cotton wool and water. The pads are easier than the balls but it's fine. Will's poo is a sort of mustard colour and sort of runny but not watery xx

Phoebe's are pretty runny too and very explosive. Its normally everywhere. I think I just find wipes easier cos theyre quicker. Phoebe hates being changed and wriggles everywhere so when I was using cotton wool it took a little longer because obviously its smaller than a wipe, she used to end up sticking her foot in it or something lol. But she's not had a sore bum or anything yet and I use sudocream every now and again just incase x

Not that sticky! Lol they r pretty thick tho and looks like mustard lol

I didn't get a poo but just been projectile vomited all over. just bathed Leo now waiting for Alex to get up so I can have a shower loll xxx

Instead of cotton balls or pads I've been using Huggies woven cotton sheets. You don't get the cotton wool residue from them. I was wondering when I should start introducing wet wipes?

About his BF he has always been an angry feeder shark baby. He will latch for about 30 mins and then come off and bawl his eyes out. He gets so angry that he won't go back on. We combine feed now to make sure he's getting enough but makes me feel like Im not doing enough.

Nk we use the huggies cotton sheets too to try after the wipe! They r amazing!

Instead of cotton balls or pads I've been using Huggies woven cotton sheets. You don't get the cotton wool residue from them. I was wondering when I should start introducing wet wipes?

About his BF he has always been an angry feeder shark baby. He will latch for about 30 mins and then come off and bawl his eyes out. He gets so angry that he won't go back on. We combine feed now to make sure he's getting enough but makes me feel like Im not doing enough.

I was wondering about introducing wipes too. the midwives all told me to use cotton wool for the first 6 weeks. now hes gonna be 7 weeks on wed I'm so lost xx

Ninja have you tried expressing for 30mins when LO isn't feeding to see what your yield is? Could explain how much he is getting at a feed and maybe explain why hungry after the feed? I think I would feed for 20mins on a boob then top up with expressed milk after that? Also if u express your yield could go up so u dont need the top up bottle? Have u spoken to breastfeeding helplines? Le leche or someone like that? Good luck Hun xxx

Thx FL I am worried that my yield has been compromised. I had issues. In the first two weeks with being in and out of hospital and not being able to BF some days. I'm not ready to give up yet just think I need to work at it and see what I can do to make it work. I've got a medala swing so I'll get on it with expressing too. Will have to look up BF groups.

On another subject, was wondering how long some of you bleed for after birth? Mines starting to peter out a bit now. Was never really heavy to start with. Wondered if this was because of the c section. However do feel period crampy today.

Nk we use the huggies cotton sheets too to try after the wipe! They r amazing!

Ha! Iv been using these sometimes too but didn't want to say incase anyone thought I was being frivolous :blush: xx

Mine just pooed all over the changing table, then did 2 consecutive wees before I got a new nappy on him, LOL!

Saying that about my yield. He just took himself off the breast, I got hold of my boob to shove it back it as it were and squirted milk all over him :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back