Ladies just over

Wow your mum sounds like hard work ish!! I think bf'd babies go through short periods of wanting more than we can give. There was a few days that Cam was constantly attached to me!! I just didn't have enough to give and I felt so bad I was crying. Your supply increases to meet their demands though and now I have more than be wants :roll:

I'm still using cotton wool and water on his butt as wipes make it red raw :eh: I love the huggies cotton wipes though, really good but our tesco ran out.

O has been asleep since 3pm only waking for feed, uh oh got a feeling it is gonna be a long night

Stick with it Lulabell and get some vasoline to rub on those nipples after every feed. Wipe it off b4 next time being used as it really makes them soft. I really struggled for first 10 days with bf but we have the knack now and I really enjoy it. Fin makes it special with his boobie happy face after a feed and the cuteness of him cuddling into me to feed. Stick at it, if u can, good luck Kxx

Nipple shields!! I can't reccomend them enough!! Life saver!! Almost gave up bf til them! I needed them with the older two but didn't know about them so I have to give it up!
Glad your doing well! How old is ur LO now?xx

And lansinoh cream, saved my nips in the first couple weeks :)

My lil one was born fri morning so is 4 days old. I love him so much!xx

Lansinoh saved my nips too. They seem to have toughened up now too.

i really wish i spoke to you guys more about bf before. pretty much given up now even expressing. havent done it the past few days and havent had him on the boob for the past week. finding ff easier and he seems more happier on the bottle. still feel really bad but hv told me its nothing to worry about and to try electric pump. ill have a check today see if im still producing but not gonna beat myself up about it.

btw ninj Jonah is adorable xxx

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I love my little dumpling :love:

My electric pump is coming tomorrow, I'll let you know how it works! Can't be worse than the manual one, I suppose.

Is it the law that baby knows when you have just changed a giant pooey nappy so immediately has to do another giant poo as soon as the clean nappy goes on.

Or decide to wee just as your trying to change their nappy or just got out the bath :roll: lol bless them! Xx

Yep it's the law ninj! Other laws include sicking on Ur shoulder before u leave the house, insist on being held exactly when you need the toilet and play time starts after 9pm :lol: xx

i know this is totally random but... my monthly visitor has arrived. feels so weird. i kinda missed it but now the whole pregnancy thing is officially over. felt a bit emotional. and no pain whatsoever. weirdest thing ever it doesnt normally hurt like hell but does hurt obv nothing compared to labour but nothing xxc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back