such a lovely age!

inky

Reaction score
I know there are lots of us mummies who all had babies at around the same sort of time - don't know about you all but I'm loving Cahal being 12 weeks old!! Watching him discover his world, his, hands, his feet, learning to laugh and smile, "talking", playing, I'm loving every minute!!

Anyways, I just thought I would see if those of you with babies a similar age are feeling the same :love:

Here's my 12 week old cheeky chappy having fun on his playmat:

Attachments

• DSC00468.JPG
    DSC00468.JPG
    360.7 KB · Views: 11
I so agree. its my favourite age so far :)

I remember my two at 3-4mnths it was my favourite x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 months is a great age, I'm loving it :) amelias smiling more each day, can sit up by herself for a couple of seconds and babbles away, she's found her feet and everything goes in her mouth haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was saying this 2 OH yesterday. finley is fascinated by his hands. he can also roll over on his side now. i love seeing him learning new things

it's just so lovely, when I went in to get Cahal up this morning he actually squealed with delight when I walked through the door having been busy laughing at himself in a toy mirror attached to his cot. Just gorgeous!!

Aw so sweet! I'm looking forward to all that!

I love this age - the laughs do it for me. She knows when i enter a room, and has just started to be worried by unfamililar soundsor actions which shows that she relies on her routine. Really enjoying playtime now and me singing and dancing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back