Ladies just over

What about saraian?(cant remember the spelling loll ) has she had her baby yet? Xxx

What about saraian?(cant remember the spelling loll ) has she had her baby yet? Xxx

Yes I was wondering about her too, I haven't seen her since Tri 2. Hope they're okay xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Pinky have u heard from Dee? Is she getting on OK with her little man Jacob? hope so

Dee's great :) we text pretty regularly. Last week was her first without OH so think she's been pretty busy but I'm sure she'll pop on soon enough! I'll text her tomorrow and tell her she's been missed!

Must admit tho if I didn't have PF on my iPhone i'd hardly be on!

Glad dee is good! I am with pinky I would be on at all if it wasn't on my iPhone

I thought I wouldn't have the time to be here much after baby was born, but it's so lovely knowing I'm not alone and everyone is going through 'baby shock' and having to cope with it.

My breastfeeding is going better, and I am not as disheartened as I was a while ago, I am managing OK with BF from one side and expressing from the other. In fact, I quite appreciated being able to give baby a quick bottle at 2 AM last night instead of putting him on the boob for an hour!

I'm having a patchy time with BF at the mo. he seems to have a giant shit fit after about 30 mins and won't go on again. Anyone else but me?

Also agree Tapatalk on iPhone means I can actually get on once in a while.

Hey ladies,

I'm ready to join you all. Hope that's ok :hug: Have missed you all. I've been a hormonal nightmare!! Just recently felt myself again.

Hope everyone is well.

xxx

Hey olive, great to have you back and on PF again :) hope all's well with your LO. Sorry to hear you are hormonal-tis quite natural me thinks adjusting to the new life now.
ISH-gr8 u r getting on well with expressing and one sided feeding. Hats off to you lady for persevering as I'm not sure I would have if it hurt that much.

Ninja-sorry to hear BF not going so well. Do u mean he cries after 30mins of bf or 30mins after he has bf? If he's feeding for 30mins that's a long feed? Maybe worth trying to help get your milk out abs flowing better? Do u massage your boobs b4 the feed to get the milk flowing? Also do u compress your breast when baby is sucking to help move the milk into the mouth? Feeds will be shorter and more milk gets to babes that way. Keep at It Hun, they say o not give up before 40days as it can take that long to get it established. Good luck xx

I agree tapatalk and iPhone is the best for getting onto PF easily-I'm on while I am breastfeeding

So nice to see us all here too. iPhone is a godsend, iv barely been on my laptop since LO arrived!! Xx

O ninj my lil man does 3 smaller ones in a row. Close enough to drive us potty with all the changes lol!

Here's a question. Do you ladies change nappy every feed? We do and then in-between if need be too.

We're using wet wipes, which don't appear to be doing any harm but I do worry about his little willy getting sore! I was just using cotton wool and water, then a mw asked why I wasn't using them so I thought why not. But every other one has said just cotton wool and water :wall: (this is why hospital sent me insane. Told too many dif things).

Xx

If he feeds every 3-5 hour def change, every 1-2 hours I don't but if he's done explosive poos then I do :)
Tbh I am using cotton wool& water and then the occasional wipe and not worrying about it. I figure as long as he's clean, has dried off as much as poss before I put sudacream in his creases/bum area and isn't red then he'll be ok and wipe or wool isn't important

I change at every feed except early hours of the morning (unless he's done a poo) I use cotton pads and water for the poos and wet nappies but sometimes use a wipe for a wet nappy xx

I change at every feed and use wipes the cotton wool just doesn't cut it for the poos!

im starting to recognise the smell and also with pampers they tend to go a bit yellow. but I always check at a feed. also I'm using cotton wool and water.wanted to stick with what mw and hv told me but he's six weeks I want to switch to wipes but now so used to using cotton wool Dunno how to make the switch xxx

I just use wipes, I'm with mrsmc I find cotton wool really difficult especially for poos. I also change at every feed x

I'm the opposite I'm finding wipes difficult but the thing is I want to start using then soon as dont wanna be using cotton wool forever xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back