Ladies just over

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I miss you all!

How you all enjoying being mummies?? I just was looking at my old bump pics feeling really really sad!

:wave: I am loving bein a mummy I find it weird looking at my bump pics it feels so long ago!

But then I cough and it hurts my stitches lol

How u feelin becky?

I'm great! Adams back to work Monday which I feel a bit apprehensive about (not about the baby funnily enough) because we've been together everyday since Xmas eve and I'm gonna miss him :(
How are you doing? How's ur little family??

Ah OH is back next tues and I am gonna really miss him cos he has been amazing!

We r all doing good, Orlando is hopefully being discharged from mw tomorrow :yay:

Yay! We get weighed tomorrow!
When did u start using ur bouncy chair with Orlando?

When he was about 5 days. I don't put him in for long but it is handy when making bottles lol!

I was thinking of waiting a week. His necks pretty strong already which has shocked me!

Hey girls! We made it :yay:

Iv found being a mum tough to start with but really enjoying it now :)

My OH went back to work last Wednesday and I missed him too but nice to get back to a sort of normal routine.

My LO is very good but last night barely slept so I'm feeling it today, hoping for a better night tonight. Xx

I had a rough night last night! Maybe something was in the air!

Phoebe had a terrible night last night too and OH wouldnt let me have a lie in this morning :(
She's hardly slept at all today though so FX for a better night! Xx

im a bit the opposite now. leandros starting to sleep about better now surprisingly and he's staying awake more during the day only thing is he whinges a lot. i love it how were all mummies now :) xxx

Orlando only woke at 2am and 6am last night! Mummy's little star!

We just been to mw he is 7lb1oz and his jaundice has gone so we have been discharged yey!

Hes 5 weeks old today. Can't believe how quick its gone. He doesn't even look like a newborn anymore. gotta say liking it more now. feel more relaxed with him and vice versa xxx

Hey girls, miss u all too xxx Fin is being such a good boy and we r trying a routine to get him well fed for the night. We adore him but can't believe how much time a newborn and a recovering mummy takes up in the day-my house is a mess! Have in-laws here til Friday to help walk dogs and clean house!!

Please share your routine! I was about to post asking about bedtimes/night

In our house orlando has last feed at 10.30pm and then we put him down upstairs.

Vince has his day/night rhythm all messed up, aaargh! He's been sleeping all day today and I can just picture him waaah-ing the night away.

But his umbilical stump fell off today, proud of my big boy! :D

Last edited:
See LO has a feed at about 11 then struggles on and off feeding until about 1 and only then does he go down until 4! Then up again at 6 or 7 then sleeps until about 9!

Ur bfing arentbu becky? I think they feed more that bottle babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back