nicknames

Esme is Ezzymay, Esmerelda, ezzy, Ez, munch, boobie baby, fatty, moo, little girl, little boy (by mistake, so used to DS :oops: )

my son Cameron has had loads but lately its Cam, Cammy and always a fave 'the boy' I always refer to him as this when talking about him. Ive also started calling him little girl as Im so focused on not calling DD boy :lol: Im going to screw my kids up arnt I? :lol:

:shhh: Mosty though I call both my children poo face I just cant help it...is that wrong? :lol:

spud, spud-we-like, spudletto, spudlicious and chick...theres a theme but mostly spud

Tia is Tibag (which she now hates and tells me off for calling her that), T, Stinky bum, and Princess

Serena (oh yes she has a real name too :lol: ) is lil miss and always will be... but if shes done a poop, shes too is stinky bum, when shes naughty shes minky moo bags.

If either of the girls are sad or first thing in the morning, they are poppet or beautiful :D

Removed personal information

Last edited:
My mum calls Cooper crumpet, can't think of what i call him at mo :think: I used to call my dog chicken pie pants! :oops: :lol:

Mainly its Ky but otherwise its usually Miniman, Mr Stinky and Mr plough (when hes in his walker he 'ploughs' everything under the sofa!)

We're weird in our family coz i cant for the life of me remember why it started but me and OH call each other wink! the cats name is cleo but we call her ming rat! coz when shes wet she looks like a minging drowned rat! haha! poor thing!

The OH has always called Lovella "Cheekopops" and "Cheekaboo" :lol:

Sam is SamSam or Samothy (thanks to Debecca :D )
George is Doc (as in Doc Martin because he really looks like Martin Clunes, it's the ears) he calls himself Doc as in Doctor Who.

We seem to constantly say Calleigh-boo i reckon she actually thinks thats part of her name
I also call her sweetypie, smelly bum and beautiful :D

here goes:

Georgie boy
George-ious
Georgie porgie (had to be done)
Farter
Big man
Wee man (poor confused baby!)
Lazy ass
Screamer (his new favourite activity)
Nasty baby (when he's biting or pulling hair, which is alot!)
Ginge
Ginger Whinger
Willy winker
Winkie Dinkie
Mummy's boy
Big balls (dh's nickname for him, usually used at nappy changes or bathtime :lol: )
Lanky beggar

There's more but they're just random sounds, there's a new one everyday!

Tyler is - buster, big man, big prince,

Cayla is pinky, miss pinky, jai jai, princess, pinky princess

Aidan is bubs, bubba, little prince,

Leela is pinkle, pinkle princess, pinkle pie,

And all of them are second named when doing something wrong or in leela's case has a stinky nappy lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:
its nice 2 know theres sad ppl like me out there our poor babies lol they will have a complex when their older

mark gets called big lad, and stinky
grace is gracie or madam (as she is a right madam)

i call both of them chickens and if talking about them i have been known to say the boy or the girl....

Ted's are:
Tedster, Tedders, Teddy bear, Teddy beddy bear, Pooh Bear, BooBoo, Baba doos (my fave - no idea why), Super Ted, Tedwyn, Tiddles :D

Ryan get's called Honey Mc Hum-Drum or Hum-Drum for short. I dunno why tho!!!!!!!!!!!!

We call Anjali Nanjali, as in nan bread :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back