Ladies just over

J's reflux has been a lot better past couple of days. I slowed down his feeds by stopping him a few times and burping him even more. However he's just guzzling 7oz every feed today. Also I had him over my shoulder to carry him downstairs this morning and he did a big barf on my shoulder. Should I be concerned that he's whoomphing 7oz and seems to want more :shock: I don't want his little belly to pop so am not offering him more. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Sounds like he just has a big boy's healthy appetite, Ninj! :hug:

Sounds like he just has a big boy's healthy appetite, Ninj! :hug:

He's gonna be taller than me at this rate :shock: My friend a qualified nursery nurse reckons I should just do an extra oz each feed and see how much he takes. Otherwise I'd be introducing extra feeds.

I know what you mean, I've got a big ogre boy as well, he scared the daylights out of me when he first had 7 oz as I thought I couldn't keep up, now I express religiously and I have more than he needs (Doug's beer fridge is now Vince's milk fridge, teehee!)

Just tuck a little blanket under their side usually helps :)

Have you tried hungry milk?

Well, there we go, he's done, it, weed on my FACE :mad:

I've no doubt that'll happen faster than I can say 'pee'!

I'm on tenterhooks after J's jabs. I didn't like it one bit and nearly cried. He doesn't seem feverish but I think he has been a wee bit cranky tonight. He only took 5oz last feed. I can see a night ahead of me getting up to check on him a lot.

Hope he's ok Ninj :hug: Love his new photo :love:

Ish - nooo! Bet that was an experience! It's like staring down the barrel of a loaded gun everytime I change him atm :rofl:

x

He's fine, I think it was worse for me in all honesty. He was a bit fractious at 2am but didn't really wake and the went through until 7am!

Lily's red marks seem to have almost gone now from her jabs but she's very irritable at the moment which isn't like her at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back