sory to gate crash..

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! Sorry to gate crash this section - but I am in a bit of a dilemma and thought all you yummy mummies would be the best to ask!!

Looking at buying a bouncer for my LO when he arrives and I have absolutely no idea which ones are good/bad??

Was just wondering what you would all recommend and how your LO's have taken to their bouncers!!

Hope you're all enjoying motherhood! Can't wait to join you all!

Han xx

we just had one of the plain old no batteries involved bouncy chairs from mothercare. Holly loved it when she was heavy enough to make it bounce and has outgrown it now so glad we didn't spend a fortune!

Get one with less of an angle on it and not particularly upright. I bought one from mamas and papas and it's too upright for Sophie for the next few months. I was given a fisher price swing and it's pretty good but Sophie doesn't like being on her back that much

I personally would just get a plain one, that's not too upright. I know someone that got his daughter a vibrating one and after having it on vibrate for a bit they put her down at night and she was having these like, shakes, almost fits, hospital said it might have heen the vibrations that caused it, so be careful :) x

we just had one of the plain old no batteries involved bouncy chairs from mothercare. Holly loved it when she was heavy enough to make it bounce and has outgrown it now so glad we didn't spend a fortune!

Agreed.. Babies don't need the vibration or sounds and lights etc it's all too much!! I'd recommend one that reclines so baby can lay flat to sleep and sit up a bit when awake :) dil bought lily one from babies r us its so wide it's brilliant!

Last edited:
Just took this pic for u.. This is her one.. She loves it! It has a vibration box but we took it out lol
It's great!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328797817.838260.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328797817.838260.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
Only thing I'll suggest is get one in bright colours. Pastel pinks/blues and creams seem to be a popular choice, but babies actually prefer bright colours. We got a hand-me-down from my sister which is bright blue, green, orange and yellow (including the hanging toys) and Poppy still loves looking at it now (she actually turns her head round to look at the colourful dog design on it, and smiles at it).

Last edited:
Thanks girls :) I got the same as you pinky - love it just hope the boy does when he gets here! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back