Ladies doing IVF or IUI - 2015 (9 BFPs!)

Our OTD was Christmas eve but we started testing 7dp5dt and got positives straight away. FETS are definitely less intense and are kinder on the body. In some countries they only do FETS now due to higher success rate. Xx

Phonixgirl I hope it flies by for you. Definitely fill the time with days out or date nights etc which is what DH and I do. Hopefully it will help regulate you to some extent like what it has for me. 3 af's in 3 months is totally unheard of for me so it's really kind of exciting. But we went through 6 months of Clomid, 6 IUI cycles and 1 IVF so maybe my body just needed to be told what to do lol. This af doesn't seem anywhere near as heavy as I normally am which is actually nice especially as my baseline scan is on the 31st so I'm hoping it'll be more or less finished by then.

CDAbaby aw that's amazing. I'd be so tempted to test early, more so because there's no trigger shot of hcg (that I know of?) for get so you'd know sooner. Making me more excited for my transfer! Roll on January!

It's all happening!! Congrats cdababy really pleased for you xx

Looks like we're going into the new year with lots of positives xx

I read about some clinics abroad only doing FETs as well. I'm hoping this gives me a good chance :)

Just really concerned there is something stopping the implantation eg some sort of problem with my uterus. I just think it's strange that I have never had a BFP, not even on clomid when I over-responded and went against their advice. I know pcos can make your eggs poor quality and I might not have been ovulating at all for much of the time but I just feel there is something else. X

Phonixgirl always go with you gut, speak to different clinics and see what they say and try for the hysteroscopy. I think the more information you can have the better even if it just rules things out it will give you piece of mind xx

I think a hysteroscopy is definitely worth going for so I'm really going to push for it. Going to try at my local one and tell them I would rather stay with them but I will go elsewhere if need be. Xx

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on for a few weeks. Hope your all doing okay and have had lovely Christmasses. Our Christmas miracle came true and we have had a successful FET. Been feeling really excited and so surreal. It's been such a journey and one I never thought would end at times. But it has, we made it. And you lovely ladies can and will get there too xxxx

Just popped on to see how you was getting on, to see this lovely message. Massive congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

:dust: to all you other lovely ladies, I hope you all get your bfp real soon xx

Thank you!

AF has arrived (I think... I have no cramps!) but would be bang on time. Hopefully the cramps stay away. On other cycles where I've had a lot of spotting, I've not really had any cramps. But when I'm late usually the cramps are unbearable (and this is a 28 day cycle rather than a 24 day cycle). Perhaps this was an annovulatory cycle. Hopefully I get back to normal next month (with the 28 day cycle staying please). I'm on on my chromium, CoQ10 and Pregnacare (with metformin) to give it its best chance! X

Congrats CDAbaby!!

MissJuly, I remember you from when I first joined the forum back in 2010.. I was rooting for you then and I am still rooting for you now. I hope everything works out with your FET.

Good luck to everyone for 2016, I hope there are many babies on the way to you all xxx

Can't believe you are 19 weeks Poispinner, that went so quickly!

Got a reply from the clinic today, the donor wants to proceed asap so been offered a nurse consultation in January! DH isn't sure, he asked if I'm ready to be disappointed again, but the odds will be 50/50 this time.

I know I cant believe how quickly it is going neither. We had our scan yesterday and found out we are having a little girl! Over the moon and so excited.

Thats great news for you Blueflower, fingers crossed this is your time. Good luck ladies xx

Poispinner, how lovely!

Blueflower, that is so amazing! Eeekkk! You have to go with it, what do you have to lose?! When we've been let down month after month, treatment after treatment, you're prepared to try anything. And 50/50 are very good odds. X

Hi everyone, we meet the consultant for IVF etc on 12th Jan, obviously don't know how long it will be before treatment but hopefully not much of a wait. The very best of luck to you all having treatment right now xx

Congratulations to the bfp!

Amazing news Blueflower, it all happened so quickly! 50/50 are good odds but of course you need to feel comfortable!

I wish everyone else good luck for 2016!!

Blueflower im getting excited for you.. its all happening in here.

And Keepitcrossed... congratulations youve had your little girl already wow so happy for you xx

Blueflower, I have been stalking this thread for a while waiting to join and you really have been through such a journey, your an inspiration and I'm so pleased you have this amazing news and really good odds. X

Hi everyone, we meet the consultant for IVF etc on 12th Jan, obviously don't know how long it will be before treatment but hopefully not much of a wait. The very best of luck to you all having treatment right now xx

Good luck for your first appointment. I had my first ivf consultation on 9th jan this year and we started treatment in August. We were very lucky and it all worked first time. Wishing you all the very best x

Thanks Poispinner- I'm nervous but very excited . So glad it worked first time for you ! I can't wait to get going with it !

Thanks Tashap!

Well 2015 is almost over, I'm hoping someone will start a new thread for 2016! :) Its been a very busy and supportive thread with 9 BFPs which is great! I did hope one would be mine but won't give up hope for next year.

Happy New Year everyone and good luck with your continuing journeys, I'm retiring from hosting this thread but will join in with a new one.

Baby dust to all. xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back