Ladies doing IVF or IUI - 2015 (9 BFPs!)

Blueflower

Reaction score
New thread for a new year as promised! Who wants to join? Recent BFPs include xxcharliexx, Lucyboo, Browneyed Girl & Lisey, have I missed anyone out?

My drugs for IVF Round 3 arrive in a few days, I've got to get an updated Chlamydia test done and I start on the pill at the end of Jan. AF is due in a few days, I didn't bother to wonder if I'm pregnant this time as I never am, so I had plenty of wine over Christmas & New Year. This time we are going to try to stop my Natural Killer cells from getting rid of my embryos, so I've got lots of extra drugs, injections and processes, I'm also going to have an endometrial scratch.

I'm hoping 2015 will be our year otherwise we'll have to call it a day. :(

What's going on with everyone else? :)

Last edited:
Hi Blueflower, can I join. We're starting our first round of IVF this month. I start taking Norethisterone on 14 Jan. Looking at your signature I think we're about the same age. x

Great! Be nice to have more 'older' ladies to relate to. I'm sure some of us must be successful. Is that a stimulation drug? How long have you been trying for? X

Hey ladies, I could be joining you at some point this year, but wanted to pop in and wish you all the luck in the world.
Here's hoping for lots of BFP's asap.
xx

This time around we've been trying for almost 2 years. Been married for nearly 15 years but it's never happened, so we're throwing everything we've got at it now, not had any treatment before. The drug is part of my short downreg treatment, start taking stims around 29 Jan. Not had my drugs pack yet! x

Think I'll be joining you, next appointment next week after 6 months of clomid for unexplained fertility think next step will be iui, ivf.

Good luck all, may 2015 be our year! Xx

Can I join this thread please. Could be starting my first round of ivf in a couple of months. We have to phone in a few weeks to find out where we are on the waiting list xxx

Happy New Year and great idea Blueflower! I have everything crossed that this is going to be a good year for the ltttc ladies.

We've got our follow up appt at the start of Feb, having suffered quite severe OHSS during my first round of IVF (with no transfer). We have 6 embryos frozen so will be a FET for us.

Good luck to all x

Are you getting it on the NHS Nicky?
Did you get some good quality embryos eclairef?
Look forward to sharing your journeys!

Hello Melc2011, pearl999, nicky_25 and eclairf. Good luck and baby dust to you all too ��

Would just like to say good luck to you all and hope 2015 is your year! We are currently awaiting our referral to be done, hoping it won't take too long for appointment to come through.

Yeah hunni getting it on the nhs. First baby for both husband and I. We have been ttc for 2 years now and found out last year my hubby has a count of 2 mil per ml. Very scared at the prospect but also excited to get started as finally it will feel like we are doing something that gives us the best chance of having our baby xx

Definitely. Much higher chance if they can select the best sperm rather than just hoping the good ones can get through.

Did you get some good quality embryos eclairef?

Look forward to sharing your journeys!

Not sure of the exact grade but all 6 were day 5 blastos. Fingers crossed we get survival at thaw and at least if it doesn't work the first time I won't have to do a fresh cycle. I'm not sure I could cope with the OHSS again!!

Please could I join, I'm starting my 4th round of ivf this month with full immune protocol. I start steroids tomorrow and intralipids and endo scratch next week.......eek! Xx

I'm with you blueflower, you know my shit but to the other ladies, hello!...after ttc number 2 for nearly 2.5 years and 4 iuis (one successfully that ended in miscarriage, one cancelled and 2 failed) we're moving onto IVF. I've got my endometrial scratch next Tuesday 6th and then once AF arrives (around 14/15th January) I'll have a scan and then start stims as I'm doing the short protocol. Just waiting on my prescription so I can get some drug quotes and get that sorted. I'm very nervous and apprehensive, and if this doesn't work i think we'll be giving up, I'm literally putting all my eggs in one test tube!

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi Dee28, sounds as though we'll be on our journeys at the same time. All the very best of luck. x

Hello! Defo nice to company, I can't see signatures on tapatalk, are you a fellow oldie? I'll be 39 in a few weeks and hubby will be 45 so time is certainly ticking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back