Fertility treatment result (IUI)

trigger

Reaction score
Hi ,
I just wanted to let you know that I got my BFP earlier today, I am not due to test for another 2 days but couldn't wait. This was my first IUI (with injectibles) treatment so I was preparing myself for a further 2 or 3.
I have been trying for 5 years (60 long months!) and have been having tests for the last 2 and a 1/2 years now and well, am still in shock actually, but I do know what you are all going through and I really really wish you all so much success.
I hope you don't think its inappropriate of me posting this here but on other sites I have found successful IUI/IVF results encouraging.

hugs and fairy dust to everyone,
Trigger.
:hug:

Sensational!!!!!! Congrats! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Of course you should post that kinda thing here! Isn't that what we're all aiming for. :)

So happy for you :D

Congratulations Trigger! That's fantastic news - you must be thrilled! :hug:

I am hoping to get IUI so its really great and reassuring to hear a success story like yours - you are the first success story on this forum and you will be an inspiration to the rest of us!

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :hug:

Jule x

wow 5 years :shock:

Congratulations, it is absolutely reassuring to hear a success story so thank you for sharing, heres wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy you must be over the moon! :dance: :dance: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone, I really am still in shock and keep running to the loo convinced AF is here!! :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh and GGG it took forever to get the doctors to take me seriously but once they had it all went really quickly, the secret is to nag!! :lol:

YES YES YES I am so pleased for you hun how amazing!

And its definately the right place to post as it will show other people having problems that it can be done

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations!! :cheer: sounds like you really deserve it! have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

OMG I can't believe I've only just seen this.

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have just seen this too...i am soooo pleased for you! Congratulations.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back