• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Keslo's Pregnancy/motherhood Diary

Where are you then hun? To be honest I have no idea who is where unless it says under the advatar! so don't know if anyone is near me that might want to meet up? Is there somewhere that everyone post's where they live? and what about a place people post up there pics so everyone can put a face to peoples names? Not sure if there is?

I took my 1st bump pic the other day have not posted it yet, maybe i will take one today and post it up :D

Yes your quite a way away from me then shame, we went to newquay last summer for a holiday was really nice took about 5 hours to get there though, and looked round devon on the way back too...

Thanks for the link will dig a couple of pics out in a bit and put them in there it's nice to put faces to names.... and will get a belly pics up too lol

Yes might stick a post up like you said but don't want to sound like a loner :rotfl:

aw you wont sound like a loner. im sure there are other people on here who will like the chance to do some shopping :)

Hi

Sorry hun i meant the spine not heart :wall: i was just about to go to bed when i replied :oops: feel stupid now
Katrina

Glad to hear you had a good shopping trip Keslo. :) The jeans sound a real bargain. I haven't found anything in the New Looks near me. Probably because they are only small shops.

OH and I are off to Southampton for the weekend this weekend (pending the result of the scan). I was hoping to take him shopping for things for the baby (and me!). We'll have a shorter shopping trip but will still try to check out the larger branch of New Look just in case the sale is still on.

Have a nice day! Rest up a bit more ;)

:hug:

hi girls :)

thats ok saulino. i know how it goes :)

hope you enjoy your shopping trip :) our newlook has only just got the maternity range in. so im suprised they had some sale items :)

deffinately worth checking out, because the trousers i got are really nice :)

i tried resting abit today. but we took the dogs on a long walk. and they had such a good time. even if it did tire me out abit. but im sure walking wont do any harm :?

i then proceeded to clean the kitchen and living room a little. then had a couple of hours to relax before coming on here hehe.

not really anything else to tell.

this week seems to be going quite slowly. not really sure why :?

hope all is well and speak to you ladies soon :)

Take care

Hi

So glad you had a good day hun, walking is good for you even though like you said it makes you so tired.

I hope the rest of the week speeds up for you :)
Katrina

this keeps getting lost in the pages and i forget to update it :oops:

i bumped into a school friend in town the other day. she has recently had a little girl called Maria. she is such a sweety. 5weeks old :)

makes me really excited to meet my LO. and ive still got what seems like ages left.

she said she has lots of boys clothes if i need them, as she got given all sorts for maria, as she didnt know what she was having. thought that was really nice of her :)

i found a pic of me, in the 'clubbing' days.

and i look so think. its been making me feel bad about myself. although i love my bump, i miss my thin days.

so to try and cheer myself up abit, i had a nice bath, and did my nails and straightened my hair. but it didnt help for long. and now im back to my down in the dumps feeling.

it doesnt help that things with me and adam arent too good at the moment. i wont bore you with details, but he used the comp and i found out he had cleared the history and cache ect so i couldnt see what he had been looking at. really upset me, as im an insecure person at the best of times. and him being secretive isnt helping at all.

i could go on and on about it, but i wont.

the kicks have been getting higer recently. i had one really high one and thought WOW. my ticker says LO is nearly 1foot long, how much is that in inches?

my mom and sister felt the lil one kick the other day, after him/her bein stubborn and stopping when a hand went near lol.

i found out today that me sister has been instantly dismissed from her engineering job. she is really upset about it. they havent given her a reason, which by law they need to. she now has rent, and debt re-payments to pay with little income. i dont know what shes going to do, as engineering jobs down here are hard to come by. it took her 2yrs to find this one.

weve figured out why they fired her, she is about to get a BIG payrise, to 28k and they are replacing her with another trainee manager. *barstools*

i hope everyone is well, and getting lots of lovely kicks from your babies :)

Hi

I know how you feel hun i was looking at pics of me in my much skinnier days and i felt real crappy and to think then i thought i was fat :roll:
Sorry you and Adam are having some problems you know im here if you need me :hug: .
How aweful about your sis how cruel are some people!
I hope she finds a new job soon.

Take care

Katrina

Hey Keslo,

Was wondering how you were getting on! Have you got any up-to-date bump pics for us yet?

If you think it's ages until you see your baby, I'll scare you with the fact that on 7th April, you'll be 6 months pregnant - arrrggh! Then it's only 3 months to go and that'll fly in!

Please don't feel sad about the way you look, I think I look feckin' awful at the mo, but everyone else seems to think I'm glowing. Remember about those pesky hormones too, they'll make you less able to put things in perspective, more teary etc. I'm sure Adam isn't up to anything, but if you have any suspicions, you might be best to sit him down and talk to him, calmly and explain that you are feeling unattractive and insecure just now, and he needs to be aware of that and reassure you. What do you think?

Anyway, I can't believe you're nearly 24 weeks - woo hoo! That's amazing!

Love

Valentine xxx

thanks girls :)

things got abit worse last night with me and adam. he was 'randy' and i decided (as we havent bed down in along time) that we should.

but he didnt seem interested in me. i practacly threw myself at him. this really doesnt help my suspiscions.

so i was lying there for a while thinking why he didnt want to. and kept going back to the thought, 'maby he is seeing someone else'

i never thought he would cheat on me in the past. but at the moment, things arent so good, and my hormones about, i feel like he could be.

its proberly silly, but he has never been reluctant in the past. and last night he just did not seem interested in me at all. other than his hand :shock:

oh i dont know. but things need to change. im getting fed up.

all i want is to meet my baby. and with adam acting secretively atm, i feel stuck in a rut.

i feel like all i do is clean and look after the dogs. without any help from him. :wall:

sorry for rambeling on. ill shut up now :oops:

Aw Keslo honey - this makes me feel cr*p too. TBH my OH doesn't have a high s*x drive (well not that I know of anyway!) and it really frustrates me (in more ways than one) when he gently knocks me back and makes me feel 100 x worse about myself.

I think you should sit down and talk to Adam, calmly and just setting out how you feel and what he can do to reassure you. Is this possible?

I think every women in the world feels like men have an easy deal. I spend the whole week worrying about the state of my house, then do tidying and cleaning at the weekend ( :oops: ok, not every week!) when my OH is stuck in front of Sky Sports. He does little bits here and there and wants a medal for putting the washing on (pressing the button). I'm sure it'll only get worse when the baby gets here as all the advice is ignore the housework, concentrate on the baby - but who is going to do it if we women don't? I can't have all these visitors and my house to be a state!

You're not alone honey.

Valentine xxx

Hi Keslo,

Maybe Adam is just a bit wary because you're showing now, and it's all real to him - he may wrongly think that it could harm the baby. Why don't you ask him about that, or say in conversation that you asked MW about sex and she said it was ok? I hope you start to feel better about yourself soon, all these hormones really can make us go crazy eh?! :hug:

Hi Keslo,

just wanted to post some :hug: for you and hope your difficulties with OH pass quickly. I think this pregnancy journey is a big thing for our OH's too. They have to get used to our body changes and mood swings. I guess they are only human too and sometimes it all becomes a bit much. It's a tricky one but maybe it would help to just let your OH know you felt hurt when he refused you. If you can't talk about it maybe write him a little note or send him an email (I've done that before!). :)

Take care
Sabrina
xx

thanks for the advice. im glad im not alone :)

im awful at talking to him, even though i should. ive never been an open person, and am used to keeping things to myself. and i guess some things never change.

he know that sex wont harm the baby. he sure did in america :lol:

so i dont know whats wrong with him. maby he is just stressed too.

but it sure makes you think you arent attractive, and in my case, makes me wonder if he is getting it elsewhere

valentine, like your hubby, ive never had a high sex drive either. i put it down to 2 events that happened to me as a teen, which might have put me off abit.

i dont know. but its getting me down abit now :(

Hi

Hun im sorry i would have a chat with him hun and see what comes out of it sounds like somthing might be bothering him.
Katrina :hug:

Pregnancy hormones probably aren't helping with the situation but you really do need to get it out into the open.

My OH upset me last night after saying he thought the ginger one from Girls Aloud was "really gorgeous". She's about 20 years younger than me, ginger (whereas I'm brunette) and very slim.. not getting bigger every day! He just didn't realise how sensitive I am right now. He thinks before he speaks sometimes (which is quite common with a lot of men). When I told him I was hurt he was really reassuring and apologetic.

Give talking to your OH a try or even send him an email! :) You'll feel better once you get it off your chest.

:hug:

Hi Keslo,

How are you this week honey? I am hoping for some news soon.

How are things with the baby and with Adam?

Update soon!

Valentine xxx

hiya. sorry im getting bad at updating this.

things are getting abit better now.

the tiles in the kitchen are down, which is a relief. was bugging me not being able to clean it while they were doing it lol.

adam has brought us a washing machine. which is another weight off my mind. would have been impossible trying to wash everything with a baby.

money is still really tight. and i still worry how we are going to afford everything.

think i might comprimise on a buggy and geta slightly cheaper one.
there is one in argos im eyeing up. the mamas and papas travel system. at £179 its abit chaper than the trenton delux i wanted, and its a good make.

what do you think of these buggys?

ive got a cold and cough at the moment. which is horrid. really starting to drag me down now :(

been cleaning lots. seems like its all i do nowadays. and the place still doesnt look very good :(

bump pics :) these were taken the other day :)

241007copy.jpg

241004copy.jpg

im going to have to take my belly bar out soon as its getting abit sore :(

im finding simple things like getting in/out the car and tieing my shoe lace is getting hard.

still havent found a pattern with the baby kicking.

got my midwife appointment on tuesday which im looking forward to.

i need her to sign my sure start grant form.

think thats about all my news for now.

hope you are all well. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back