Oh no!

amylou86

Reaction score
Lola goes to bed about 8 every night fine.sleeps in her cot til about twelve or one. Then when im in bed she has to get into my bed! She wont sleep in her cot while im in there and i dont want her in her own room yet. How can i get her to stay in her own cot?i left her to cry one night and she did for over 3hours.then shut up as soon as she got in with me! Any suggestions?was thinkin of me sleepin on sofa for a few night and leaving the baby monitor on and leaving her to cry? Think id cave in though!

Hiya hun :wave:

Keeley used to do this too... its a habit Lola has got herself in... what i did with Keeley is controlled crying and after a few nights she was sleepin all night in her cot.

Keep going in to reassure her but don't pick her up or put her in your bed... if she has a dummy just put it back it and gently stroke her back then leave her for 2 mins and if she carries on crying go back in and do the same each time you leave the room make it a bit longer before you go back in next time

Hope that all makes sense.

Hope you and Lola are ok. you have to post some pic's of Lola :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks hun. Yeah she goes to bed on her own fine at about 8 but as soon as she hears me gettin in bed she wakes up. Il just stay down stairs til she stays in there without crying. I will post some pics when i get computer.using mobile.lola got signed at a modelling agency on thur! Euro kids and adults its called. Loads of famous people and kids at this agency! She gets her licence to model in about 4 weeks. Im so proud! She's beautiful. Nearly 8 months now! X x

Mayb your too noisy when you get into bed :lol: only joking
8months already!!! thats gone so quick :shock:
Thats great about her being signed to an agency :hug:

im not the best 2 advise really melissa's a little bugger! she does this too she often settles tho if i give her a little milk and then dummy. if she doesnt she'll cry but only 5 mins. then she wakes at 4am :roll:
babies huh, lol!

thats fab about the model agency! cant wait 2 c pix

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back