Hopes diary:)

Melly+2

Reaction score
ive seen the pg diary so i thought y not make a baby diary so heres hopes im gonna update it everyday so i can see her progressing. Well she has just had her 1st try of toast with lil butter, which she fed herself for the 1st time yey. She loved it too it was brill :cheer:

seems shes not a fan of crusts though :roll: kids eh
Shes on the move now moved her walker to the other side of the room backwards, her legs are getting so strong now its great im really proud :cheer:

Bless :D

Wht a brill idea look forward to reading about Hope :hug:

Fab Idea hun! :D

Mel&Hope said:
seems shes not a fan of crusts though :roll: kids eh

Don't quote me on it but i'm sure HV said you're meant to cut the crusts off for now :think:

oh right well i was never told this, i will look it up :D

how do they eat toast without choking?
i'm scared that wheb the toast becomes soggy bits will break off & Louie will choke.
he nearly choked on a bit of apple yesterday :shock:

well hopes chews it really well so she is ok, i feel like crap now i shud have known :(

Mel&Hope said:
well hopes chews it really well so she is ok, i feel like crap now i shud have known :(

should have known what babe?

Jamie loves crusts, theyre his best bits lol
hows Hope findin the walker? :D

shes loving it, getting really strong legged with it and her sitting up is getting better everyday, she got weighed today, 17 lb 14, she is going down in centiles though is that ok?

its prob cos shes more active now, Jamies weights gone down cos hes tearin around in his walker or cruisin the furniture now!!
ur poor furnitures gonna get a bashin as she gets older lol!! :lol:

make a nice change, i get i good bashing at the moment hehe :lol:

I didn't mean to make u feel bad, as i said don't quote me on it, I could be wrong!!

Hey hun,

I would say that its down to personal preference. If Hope is fine with crusts then im sure it would be ok and if she doesnt like them then maybe cut them off for a while?

Dont feel bad, there are so many things to learn as a parent & at the end of the day its down to your judgement hun... I have it all to come!

Lots of hugs hun, cheer up :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

sorry guys i was just being emotional yesterday :roll: sorry for that, well i have took em off today any ways so it no probs, ill go with wot you said any way princess puddles thanks chick, ill keep you updated today :hug:

Aww been very tiring day today and was getting a little frstrated coz hope wouldnt sleep but just now i have hope on my knee at the computer and as i was typing she got hold of my face and turned it so she could see me and tried to go for a kiss i think AND a big toothy grin, my lil angel :angel:

OMG its official, she is teething again, its the front 2 at the top now she has swollen gums and has decided to scream blue murder this time so i am very stressed with everything, bless her she is in so much pain. Tried her on a little bit of weetabix this morning but she wasnt overly bothered tbh.

Well i must say that today has been eventful. Hope is getting more energetic by the day and it is very tiring but i am loving every minute of it. She is getting used to her door bouncer better now but seems all over more calm rather than crying coz of her teeth which is good. She has been so giggly and smiley today has been wonderful :)

Oh im well chuffed today, Hope has never been bothered bout having naps in the day, but i know that babies should have them and most have 2 a day so i thought i would give it a go. It worked fantastic!!! She had an hour nap this morning and i put her down for one bout and hour ago and shes still asleep yey. I cant beieve shes done it i feel so proud, maybe the extra oz of milk helped. I am going to be putting her on cow&cate three soon, i think its best if i do it graudally, is that how to do it?

Just wanted to say i saw hope in her door bouncer today and god she loved it :D

She seemed very happy and content mel you should be proud your a great mummy :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back