Hopes diary:)

Awww thanks nic, im glad i make her happy, i could never love anyone else as much as i love my little hope, its means alot that you say that nic :hug:

can i just ask (i always get confused with Nic and Mel) do you two actually know each other/live near each other?!? :think:

no we havnt met yet but we talk all the time, she saw hope on my web cam this morning :D

Hey again, didnt post yesterday coz we didnt really do much. Today has been so tiring, took hope ofr her photo taken, she looked beautiful though she had lil teddy bears with her in her lil green dress bless her we even got a smile outa her. Tried her with her new c&g 3 milk in with her bottle, she didnt really drink it well maybe it just tastes funny to her, we will see. She has eaten loads thtough today, four rusks with milk for her breki the lil chunker, gota love em though, a smile makes me melt :)

aww bless her! the pics sound lovely!!

keep trying with the milk and i recon she will get used to the taste :)

The pic's sounds really nice you wil have to post them on here :)

Keeley was funny with her cow and gate3 milk but she likes it now

hope just needs to get used to it :D

Aww bless her I can't wait to see the pics!
I've never tried rusks think I will have to have a nibble when Brody can have them! :)

Sorry girls no pic tonight i really havnt had enough time today ive been on the go non stop, im just a lil worried like i said in the health section, just waiting for nhs to phone back so i could be here for hours, any advise would be much appreciated. She has only had 3 bottles at 8 oz each today and a little juice, i dont even know if this is normal for her, she seems fine in her self but these lil differences other wise are making me worry a bit, i dont want anything to happen to my angel, im hoping the nhs phone soon to hopefully put my mind at rest :pray: Well anyway ill keep you updated

she used to have 6 or 7 bottles most of the time

well it was a complete waste of time waiting for the nhs direct, they said it is prob ok but i must go to the hv bout it coz sum 1 needs to look at it but by the sounds of it it is ok :x all that time for that and im no closer to finding out wgat it is, im gonna see if i can get hold of the hv soon to try and get her out today :roll: :wall: well i am glad today is over eith to be honest, been very emotional, hope wtood up holding the table today for thr first time yey :dance: my clever lil girl, anyway i wana go to bed soon night :hug:

Well here are my promised pics of my lil girl:)

Here she is bout 3 weeks ago feeding herself a rusk
Picture087.jpg

And feeding herself a bottle
Picture088.jpg

Her standing up holding the table for the first time, im so proud:)
Picture089.jpg

And my lil smiley angel yesterday, with her nice lil dribble hehe waits for the right moments
Picture091.jpg

Im so proud of her, everyday she amazes me and everyday i love her more and more its the most incredible feeling in the world :D

aww shes so sweet mel.. :hug:

i have only just seen her diary and i think its a great idea.. keep it up will look forward to hearing about hope some more.. :hug:

great stuff, its just an easy way for me to keep tabs on how shes developing and when i decide to stop it i can print it out and put it in hopes memoery box which is always sumthing nice so im glad you like it :D

Well 1 year yaday i started my journey with you guys how time has gone by, my lil girl is now 6 months the time has gone so fsat hasnt it:) Got Hopes 1st swimming costume today, bright pink with frills on it i love it. She tried to feed herself her food yesterday, well she grabbed the spoon with me but thats a start, she is just growing up so fast i cant believe my little girl is growing up too fast for my likeing, oh and she also went forward in her walker yeaterday too, only a few steps but im so proud of her :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back