• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Keslo's Pregnancy/motherhood Diary

you read my mind hehe. was just about to give an update :)

the last few days, ive noticed LO getting stronger with the movements. he/she used to only wake up when id settled down on the sofa or something. now, he wakes up at different times.

i was walking with my parents yesterday, and as i was talking to mymom, suddenly shouted 'ouch' quite loud. the little monkey wasnt kicking me, but pushing my stomach, HARD. its the first time ive ever had that. was like he was stretching or something.

its getting quite uncomfortable now when he kicks/moves.

its so wierd seeing your belly move.

thats my main news really.

took some belly pics on saturday, as i thought it was about time :)

im getting my first stretchmarks on my belly button :( took a photo of it but it didnt come out too well.

28weeksdoggies010copy.jpg

28weeksdoggies008copy.jpg

28weeksdoggies005copy.jpg

im starting to feel quite big now. especially after eating. those were taken before any food as usual :)

how is everyone doing?

lots of people having there babies now. im a little jealous, but its only 12weeks for me now.

got another blood test on the 24th :(

right, think im gna go post my pics in the tummy thread :)

take care all, and thanks for thinking of me valentine :)

Hey

Your bump is great honey, glad you are well xxx :D

Ps I am getting little sleep - dead legs being the main reasonx

thanks ladies :)

my belly button isnt really sore as such. ive got a bendy bar in it, but i think ill need to take that out soon too. im getting a stretchmark on my bellybutton, thats why its quite red :(

hi ladies.

quick update from me :)

havent been feeling very well recently. :(

ive had a few days of morning sickness again recently. which isnt nice.

my heartburn has also been really bad. and the peptac i was prescribed doesnt really do alot.

i had my M/W appointment on tuesday. i voiced my concerns to her, telling her all about how ickey ive been feeling.

she checked my blood pressure, which she said was fine. and she is going to test the blood she took for anemia.

she reccomended accupuncture to me. which im abit unsure about. ive got a needle phobia. but i managed to get a few tattoos done, and i doubt the accupuncture would hurt as much as that :think:

but if it is going to help me sleep, then maby its worthwhile.

anyone had this done?

i havent been online in a few days, ive been trying to get the flat in order.

weve got an inspection on friday, which im really not looking forward to.
the bloke that does them. is a right *bleep* and know he will pick at everything.

so i proberly wont be online for the next few days either, as i need to do work on the flat.

LO has been giving me some panful prods recently. ive been pushing the foot or whichever it is back in again before it bursts throught my stomach lol.

the midwife said im measuring 28inches, instead of 29. which is a little worrying. anyone else measuring small for dates?

hope you ladies are all well.

must shoot, lots to do before bed .

:hug: for everyone :)

Hi Keslo :wave:

I missed your last update :think: don't know why but it's good to see your pictures anyway. You certainly have grown a bit. Are you massaging your tummy with anything to help the stretchmarks? I have started moisturising a bit more after the shower but just do it coz it feels nice not particularly for the stretchmarks.

I hope your inspection goes well. I'm sure you'll be ok. If the man starts making a fuss you can always use your pregnancy hormones to your advantage and get upset :cry: You might shock him into feeling guilty.

Don't know what to suggest about the heartburn. A lot of ladies seem to suffer from that but I haven't (as yet). Maybe making a food diary could help so you can see if it's worse after certain types of food?

I had accupuncture a few years back for tennis elbow. It didn't hurt a bit and worked really well for me. If you can get referred for free it's worth a try. :dance:

:hug:

Hi Keslo - sorry you're having sickness again, and that your heartburn is bad. Hope you get something to take that away. I still haven't taken anything for mine - I just have a drink of milk or some mints and it dulls it down a bit.

Your bump is really coming on now- it looks great! Acupuncture sounds good - I've never had it but I've heard about it from others and it really works. It doesn't hurt a bit, certainly not the same feeling as a tattoo so maybe you should give it a go.

Hope everything goes ok with the flat inspection - good to read your diary again xx

Hi hun

Sorry your feeling ill again its not nice, i got my nausia back alot more now too youde think it would be gone for good now.

Hope your inspection goes okay and try and get some rest as well hun.
I dont kow about heartburn never really had much of it but hope you find somthing that works for you sounds aweful

Take care :hug:
Katrina

Hi Keslo,

Lovely to read an update from you - sorry you are not feeling 100% just now. My heartburn has been absent for the past two or three days (cross fingers it stays away!) so maybe yours will take a running jump soon too?

Please don't worry too much about the measurements, I've been told a 2cm difference each way is normal. At my last check at 26 weeks exactly, I was measuring 27cm. Your bump looks amazing anyway (I am seriously jealous) so it looks like baby is growing well. I can't believe you're almost 30 weeks!

Good luck with the flat inspection and go for it with the acupuncture - I'd love to get something like this on the NHS!

Love

Valentine xxx

hi ladies.

feeling a little better now. but over tired due to getting the flat straight ready for the inspection. the was me, OH and my dad all working on the place lol.

the inspection went well, he just came in, glanced around and said he was very happy and left again. so thats a weight off my mind.

im glad the flat is getting sorted. theres still lots to get done before the baby comes though

:cheer: 30 Weeks :cheer:

really happy to reach another milestone. its starting to get close now, and i cant wait. :)

hiya kelso,

congrats on reaching 30 weeks huni, i need to get there now as well,

glad your feeling better in yourself.. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yay! :cheer: Congratulations on getting to 30 weeks! Congrats also on passing the inspection on your place. Never mind that it was only brief at least you got your place tidied up ready for LO to arrive. :D

Have you got the nursery sorted yet? Mine is still full of boxes of bits and pieces, some baby stuff, some other things we need to clear out. I can't wait to see it all finished. :)

Have a lovely weekend :hug:

im having the baby in our room. at least for the first few months.

the flat is actually a 1bedroom. so if we stay here, im going to convert the space next to our bedroom into a nursery. its fairly large, big enough for a cot, storage units ect.

off to take sasha for a walk in a minute. i WILL get these dogs trained. eventually lol

what have you all got planned for the weekend?

just a quick post to say ive got my first parent craft class tomorow at 4pm. im really looking forward to it. i think it will make it all seem more 'real' although i dont think that will happen properly until im holding my baby.

i think i had a braxton hicks earlier. my tummy seemed alot firmer than usual. but im not 100% sure.

been getting some pressure 'down there' recently. i think it is proberly the baby moving lower down.

got a midwife appointment next week. going to ask her what position the baby is lying in. as im curious. i never really know.

still havent rang about the accupuncture. i really should. but im rather apprehensive to say the least. but i think its proberly a good idea :think:

been quite busy lately. there always seems to be something which needs doing. by 3pm today i was nackered. walking rebel today was a strain with the heat. so think im going to start taking re-inforcements, like a frozen drink or something.

right must go. gna go to bed soon i think. im just exausted.

how is everyone? hope you are all doing well :)

Steph xx

Hi hun

Glad your inspection went well :)
Sounds like your doing well and things are going so fast !!
I hope you enjoy yoru first parent craft class maybe you will meet some nice people.
I got my doc appointment next week as well so we will both get to see where our LO's are , if your anything like me im always trying to guess where he is :)

Hope you get your dogs trained soon hun.

Take care

Katrina

hi there.

well ive got mixed emotions about the class. at one point i was petrified. they showed is drawings of the baby at different stages in labour. it was scary. i had my legs crossed :lol:

adam annoyed me. they were talking about how you might poo during labour, and adam was in fits of laughter :evil: if he laughs at them talking about it, whats he going to be like if it happens.

im fairly insecure as it is, and this didnt help :(

it was quite informative though.

so now im really scared about labour. :? which isnt good, as ive got 10weeks left, and this baby is going to come if i like it or not.

baby was quite active during the session. giving me prods lol.

there talking about induction next week, and forcepts ect. reluctant to go because i just know it will scare me again. but i will go, as i need the information.

how are you these days saulino? seems like we havent talked in ages. are you on msn?

Hi

Glad the class went alright for you . Dont worry about labour hun if you go in with your head up high and with no worries you will do fine.
I was nervous a bit after i went to the classes but turned out labour wasnt all that bad :)
I am on msn on and off throughout the day whenever i get a moment lol, i am usually away though always forget to put myself online.
I never see you online though what time usually do you pop on?
Ive been alright thanks, keeping busy and worried that i wont have everything ready for when my little man arrives.
Still need bits and pieces and its all gonna add up, and with Kiara i had my bags packed already :lol:

Hope to chat to you soon hun
:hug: Katrina

anyone else feeling like a oap? ive been getting so achey recently. and if i sit for a while, i sease up.

its horrible :(

got a m.w app on tuesday. should get my blood results.

saw my mom yesterday. she said ive got bigger since i saw her last. (only about a week ago lol)

interested to see what im measuring now, as last time, i was measuring a week short.

had a small bbq last night. just me, oh and my parents. it was quite nice :)

im so tired recently. even though i had an alright nights sleep last night (not so disrupted) im still so tired. i cant seem to sleep past 9.30. which doesnt sound early. but id like a lie in to catch up on some sleep :(

i guess its my body getting me ready for the baby.

not long left now :eek: 9weeks to go. its getting so close. but i really hope i dont go overdue :pray:

going to start making a list of what i want to take with me to the hospital. as i still feel its a little early to pack a bag, it wont hurt to get a list together :)
i have to decide when to start getting the baby things together. ive been putting off shopping until now, as i dont want to jynx anything.

maby getting it sorted at about 33weeks (provided my maternity allowence comes through) would be ok?

we have a few bits and bobs, but nothing major.

we still need:
Bottles (just in case)
travel system pram (trenton deluxe i think)
baby grows
hats
scratch mittons
baby body carrier thing
moses basket matress covers?
cotton wool
nappies

cant think of anything else from the top of my head.

right, i best make a start on the washing up after the bbq. ugh

Hi keslo66 huni

i havent applied for the sure start grant as yet, need to wait till next week, but i can get it due to the fact im claiming child tax credits, im on the higher premium which states i will be able to get it..

If your on jsa, then you should get it huni, please dont leave it fight for it, thats what it is there for, have a look in 2nd tri, i think theres something in there about it, and a link where it tells you all about it..

I have been signed off work now, but seriously thinking about not going back, they have treated me like crap since i found out i was pregnant, why should i give them my services, i dont ow them anything,

sorry to hear you lost your job huni, will you look for another job once the baby has arrived..

Get in touch with jobcentre and push for things to be sorted..i would, i'll let you know if i do get this grant, cos then you ask why i got it and not you, when i work...

take care babes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back