Keslo's Pregnancy/motherhood Diary

Aww :hug: Go put your feet up a while let the washing wait. :)

I felt really sick when I woke up this morning. I think it's coz I didn't eat much yesterday. :( I feel a bit better now after having 2 weetabix though.

:hug:

aww, i hate feeling sick. i get it occasionally. as you say, when you dont eat very much.

make sure you eat today, even if its small things :)

adam is at work. so i cant even ask him to take the dogs for a walk for me :(

Hi

I hope you get your car on the road soon hun , will be nice for you to have running again.
I still cant believe your 33 weeks already wow youw ill have LO before you know it!
Thats graet about the 3 piece hope you enjoy it :D
Its too bad Adam was working seems like when you feel the worse you dont have the help you need :?
Take care hun
Katrina

hi ladies :wave:

the 3 peice suite is lovely :D so comphy :cheer:

went to see the car. was very nervous of how i would find it. and was pleasantly suprised. other than needing a good wash, and an oil change, it looked fine. engine started first time :cheer: so the next milestone was wether it would move, if the brakes were stuck on. and the car moved with no problem whatsoever :cheer:

so we gave it a good clean before taking it to the MOT centre. was abit apprehensive about driving it. as i wasnt sure if it would break down (as even though it looked ok you can never tell) but it was fine. and other than a clicking type sound from a wheel, it drove like it used to (which is shocking after standing for like 6months or so)

found the garage and nervously awaited the phone call to let us know the damage.

turns out, there was a slight problem with the handbreak (its always been tough) a link bar thing in coming from one of the tyres (hense the noise we heard) and a couple of other things (forget now)

the total for work and labour is £280 which is good really (considering my old 106 cost £300 last time) although i dont really have the money atm, its not as bad as it could have been.

the man is ordering the parts, expects to get them tomorow. and said we could proberly pick the car up tuesday next week (depending on when he gets time to work on it, as he is fitting us in at short notice)

so it was best case senario really.

and it wont be long until i get my brum brum back on the road :cheer:

there isnt really much to report baby wise really. other than i missed the last parent craft class because we were in tiverton with the car. anyone know what i missed? was it majorly important?

got my midwife app on tuesday. ill hopefully find out if baby has turned.

if not its a scan for me lol. anyone know when they send you for the scan? if its the same day or not?

so what have i missed while ive been away? trying to get through some of the posts now.

anyoine else finding this lovely weather hard? ive been getting awfully tired out in the sun.

mustnt complain though. its horrid when its raining lol.

right must fly. going to try and catch up :?

take care :hug:

I'm glad you've got your car back on the road. :D That's really good and I'm sure will be handy when the LO is born. :)

Not sure about parentcraft and what you might have missed. I haven't had any yet. We've got a one day (full day) class at the hospital next week so mine will be concentrated.

Yes the weather is lovely, great for drying washing and for not doing much, but hard on my feet. They ache so much! I need to put them in a cold water bath.

I expect you'll get booked in for a scan if they aren't sure of baby's position. Unless they have a mobile scanner? My consultant uses one instead of a heartbeat monitor. I hope it all goes well. Keep bouncing on the gym ball to get that baby to turn! :D

no my midwife doesnt have a portable scanner (that im aware of)

i dont have a gym ball either lol. useless me arent i :lol:

you reminded me to put the washing machine on hehe.

how are you feeling? other than your bad feet?

i woke up with major cramp in my leg last night. had to get up and walk it off. not nice.

Hi Keslo

I'm not feeling too bad thanks. My feet are better now it's evening and a bit cooler.
OH was up really early this morning to go to Peterborough. So I ended up having breakfast at 6am then going back to bed for a sleep. As soon as I wake up I get thirsty, need a wee, baby is kicking, or I'm hungry. :wall:

Shame about your cramp. I know that's really horrible and painful at times. Have you tried drinking tonic? It's supposed to help.

quick update concerning my m/w appointment yesterday.

well she seems to think the baby is head down now. which is good, but im not 100% convinced.

she wrote 3-4/5 under relation to brim, is that how engaged i am? isnt it once you get to 5/5 you start dialating? isnt it abit early to be this engaged? or can it change back again. bit confused lol.

she didnt have time to do my birth plan, so she is coming to the house tomorow to do it. which i dont mind, but the dogs always play up when someone is in the house, as they like to say hello :?

got my next appointment in 2weeks, and she is on holiday again :roll:

so it will be with someone else.

money is really tight at the moment, and i fear i wont be able to get my trenton deluxe at this rate :(

im starting to feel fed up now. i feel huge, everything is an effort. i fear what im going to be like in a months time.

right i must head off and read updates :)

hope everyone is well :)

It's encouraging that your midwife thinks baby has turned around now. :) I hope he/she stays that way. :hug:

I have only seen my surgery MW once so far in the whole pregnancy. My next appt is at 36 weeks (3 weeks time) and looks like I might have to cancel that as it's the same day I have a scan :(

I totally sympathise with how fed up you feel. I am the same at the moment. Life is one big effort and my energy levels are just zero. Even putting the washing machine on is too much!

I can't help with the measurements sorry. I can't remember what it all means myself so will be interested to learn if someone else can advise. :D

:hug: I hope the home visit goes well. Good luck with the birth plan! :hug:

thanks sabrina.

tbh, i dont really know what i want for the birth, so its going to be an interesting meeting :lol:

Hi

Glad Lo has turned now thats a good sign!!
Good luck making your birthing plan , ive never done one!
Im sure everything will work out for you in the end hun :hug:
Katrina

done my birthing plan. wasnt really much to it.

was basically me telling her that i wanted as little pain relief as possible, but am open to the different ones should i need them.

been on the go all day today. (not that OH apprieciates it :twisted: )

so im really tired.

feeling quite confused at the moment. i want this baby out now. but at the same time, im worried about being a mother. :? like ill hold the baby wrong or something.

i think i need to sleep lol.

hope you are all well :)

Hi

Glad it was easy for you.
Sorry you didnt seem to have a good day today rest up tonight and hopefully you will have a better one tom.
:hug: :hug:
Katrina

I hope you have a more restful day today Keslo. :hug: Did you sleep ok last night?

I went back to work yesterday, just for one day, but was really tired when I got home. Slept like a log last night, didn't even wake up for a wee! :D

I share your feelings about the baby... wanting LO here but also being nervous of doing everything right. I keep thinking I've forgotten to buy some essential (sure I haven't really). Little worries seem huge when they are to do with the baby.

Are you planning anything for the weekend? Hopefully the dry weather will stay now we are in June. :dance:

:shock: 4weeks left :eek:

thats kinda scary :lol:

had a better night sleep last night, i nicked the cushions from the sofa and positioned them around me. still woke up with a choccie craving though lol.

i cant believe im on my last ticker box :shock: really suprised me when i saw that.

got letter from the maternity department today. they finaly contacted my last employer. and im now getting £105 a week instead of £60 :cheer:

also getting back payment of £270 :cheer: which means i can get the pram i want :cheer:

so thats really good news.

going to go shopping when i get the backpayment, order the pram and buy some essentials. so that will be fun :D

someone i know had her baby the other day. she is a week ahead of me, so was 36 1/2 weeks. baby was 6lbs 4oz. which is good for being early :) but made me realise that baby could come at any time now really. and im not prepared at all lol.

the hot weather has been taking its toll on me. im getting ever so tired now.

been having some period type pains of a night (usually when im sat here)

could be a sign things are progressing now. or could just be random aches and pains.

finally remembered to ring the labour ward to book my tour. left it a little late :lol:

so im going on saturday. quite looking forward to it :) anyone been? how long do they usually last?

(just realised that it is tomorow :lol: )

i think that is most of my news now.

ive now got the hiccups :(

anyone heard from hellokitty?? i text her but not got a reply. im sure she is just busy with her new bundle of joy :)

well i must go check the other threads :)

Hope you are all well. been doing anything nice in the lovely (tiring) weather?

Hi Keslo - that's great that you've got your money sorted out and you can now get the pram you want. Glad you got some sleep too, even though you woke up with a choccy craving lol! Let us know how you get on with your tour of the labour ward x

thanks hun :) i will do.

im thinking about getting the Trenton Deluxe from mother care.

anythoughts from anyone? it seems to have everything with it. and good value for money.

what prams are you all planning on buying?

i liked the idea of a 'traditional style pram, but then id have to buy a car seat aswell. which would bump the price up considerably.

Hi

Thats great hun sounds like things are coming along nice for you will be nice shopping for your pram!!
I cant beleive you have only a month left now time sure flies cant wait to see your LO :D
Ihope you enjoy your tour , i never went on mine with Kiara because we didnt have the money .
Hope you enjoy your weekend hun :hug:
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Hi

Ihope you enjoy your tour , i never went on mine with Kiara because we didnt have the money .

Katrina

why do you have to pay for it?

took some tummy pics finaly :)

36Weeks002copy.jpg

36Weeks003copy.jpg

like a football much :lol:
36Weeks007copy.jpg

please excuse the mess :oops:

Your bump is lovely hun... can't believe your 36 weeks already :shock:
I remember talkin to you when you were early on in your pregnancy now look at you :)

I have a new msn addy if you ever wanna chat :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back