Keeping fingers tightly crossed!!!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Well tis sunday is me and DH' first wedding anniversary....and lo and behold il also be 12 or 14 dpo so am hoping with all my heart we have a wonderful present in the form of a BFP. If not it means i have to start on my clomid.

This 2ww has felt different to previous ones (i have very irregular cycles hense the clomid...think i ov'd 30/32)

- firstly my boobs have been incredibly painful and swollen (hubby said they looked and felt bigger, something i havent had in my other 2ww's) and my nipples have looked a bit more veiny (sorry tmi)

- iv had a bit of cramping

- iv been peeing quite a bit (tho iv always had a bladder the size of a walnut lol)

- iv been staying in bed really late and still feeling tired

- I have some creamy cm

and i dont know if this is relevant but yesterday and today my wisdom toth has been soooo painful...i havent had a prob with it before....and yest i bit into a custard slice and noticed blood on it from my gums

Im probaby being silly and ss when i shoodnt, it would just be so magical to be able to celebrate our anniversary and a new addition to the family

xxxx

I so hope and pray its good news sweety xx

Thank you so much girls...iv told myself not to build my hopes up (espec as gynaecologist said its unlikely im ovulating ) but i dunno i just feel so different i cant help but get excited

xxx

FX for you Bellarina hon, I want it to be your time! xx

thank you girls...i know there are others that have ben trying so much longer than us, but this past yr has been really crap with irregular cycles never knowing whats going on....y hubby was so sweet the other day, i asked him if there was anything he wanted for our anniversary and he said i dont need anything just you and a baby (bear in mind he is a rugby bloke and doesnt reveal emotional things like that at the drop of a hat, i could have cried as its the one thing i wish more than anything i could just magic up for him)

xxx

Hope it's all positive signs! Some of my earliest signs even before could test was toothache and really vivid dreams!! Good luck x

if the toothache is down to pregnancy il grateful take it regardless of how much pain im in! lol xxx

best of luck lovely i have everything crossed its all gd signs for you im also around about the same dpo 7 today had a few symptoms but i always make exscuses for them as to not get my hopes up to much this is my first cycle after mmc in may and i keep thinking no way am i that lucky but who knows hey xxx

Awe i really hope this is ur bfp too!

Tooth ache is still bad :(

Xxx

good luck - would be lovely timing :) when are you testing?

Thanks hun. Im being good and holding off until the morning of our anniversary...which according to FF il be 12dpo but i think il be 14dpo
Went out and bought some FRER yesterday, just really hope this is it!

xxxx

i have also got some toothache and i remember my last bfp i had gumache and i also got a coldsore,i realy hope it is dont think i can do this again for months and months baby dust to us both xx

Hi Sweetie,

As you know I have been a follower of your journal and I would be so freaking happy to see you get your BFP on Sunday.

I have had several toothaches since my BFP (well they were gum infections mainly but always started with a specific tooth which I have just had refilled!!)

Everything sounds very promising and I can't wait to log in Sunday.

IF it was to be bad news please don't let it ruin your special day though!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Fx crossed tightly that it is your time for a BFP! What a fantastic pressie - will be keeping you in my prayers xx

i have also got some toothache and i remember my last bfp i had gumache and i also got a coldsore,i realy hope it is dont think i can do this again for months and months baby dust to us both xx

awe i cant imagine wat it must feel like to be ttc after a mc hun only from wat my mum has descrived to me. Well lets hope both our toothache is z good sign xxx

Hi Sweetie,

As you know I have been a follower of your journal and I would be so freaking happy to see you get your BFP on Sunday.

I have had several toothaches since my BFP (well they were gum infections mainly but always started with a specific tooth which I have just had refilled!!)

Everything sounds very promising and I can't wait to log in Sunday.

IF it was to be bad news please don't let it ruin your special day though!!

xxxxxxxxxx

hey sweety how r u!!! Ye its more like the gum around my wisdom tooth is all swollen and today its progeessed to include tge gland under my jaw really hurting too. Well if it is bad news at least il b able to start my clomid but no doubt il be disappointed il just hav to try an put it to the back of my mind for hubbys sake xxxxxx

Fx crossed tightly that it is your time for a BFP! What a fantastic pressie - will be keeping you in my prayers xx

thank u hunny xxx

Awww Bell I love seeing a new thread from yourself. I couldn't be happier if I saw you post in the BFP announce section and have everything crossed for you!! I think a woman does know when it is it, you just feel it. For me it was my boobs, I thought they would feel like PMT boobs but it was a completely new feeling (sharp shooting pains) so anything out of the ordinary is promising :)

Like others have said, regardless of the result have an amazing wedding anniversary!!!!

xxx

thank you hun

I really hope this is it, but today iv had af type cramps so feeling a bit less positive now :(
im only 9 or 11 dpo tho (tho last few cycles my lp has been 12 days)

so i guess il have to wait and see but not feeling so great now

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back