Preg symptoms or af????

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Hi,

Ok so im due to test on wednesday and I wasnt feeling very possitive this month, then about 4 days ago when I woke up my boobs were so sore n felt really big, Iv been so tired so much more than normal and feeling a little sick during the day!

I do get sore boobs b4 af is due normally but not the heavy feeling like I have this month but iv had no cramping or anything. Im confussed feel like I might just be wishfull thinking. what do you think x

I'm sorry to say, but i have had that heavy feeling and i don't get it very often but it was still a BFN.

I thought maybe i felt more heavy than usual was due to weightgain + period boobs.

I didn't have heavy boobs this time and got a BFN too.

I don't think it really means much, but it doesn't mean you not pregnant either so don't give up :)

Last edited:
Thank you think I might be naughty and test tomorrow instead of wednesday. Not getting my hopes up too much tho. x

I will do, feeling a bit nervous about testing actually x

I don't blame you hun. You're not out til AF arrives. x x

hi thought id just update, havnt tested today iv decided to wait til wednesday afterall as iv had period like cramping today and I dont want to just dissapoint myself with a BFN today so if no af by wednesday then ill be testing. Keeping my fingers crossed tho xx

Hope theres lots of bfps this month xxxx

well I couldnt wait at all so hubby went and got me a test!!! And its possitive I cant believe it got a constant smile on my face im soo happy. xx

well I couldnt wait at all so hubby went and got me a test!!! And its possitive I cant believe it got a constant smile on my face im soo happy. xx

excellent!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

which test did you use?? xxx

Thank you, it was just a lloyds chemist one says you can test 4 days early but the result is very dark a deffinate possitive.

Thank you, it was just a lloyds chemist one says you can test 4 days early but the result is very dark a deffinate possitive.

yipppeeeeeeee....how exciting.... xxx

I think I'm out this month....have no symptoms at all...not a sausage.other than feeling a bit 'wafty' today...lol.......af due 6th, so not out quite yet...but just don't feel pregnant xx

You never know hun I wasnt at all expecting it this month I thought we had missed it but obviously not works out we must have concieved around our aniversary and this baby will be due the same date my youngest daughter was due..lol.

Your not out yet good luck hope you get a bfp too x

You never know hun I wasnt at all expecting it this month I thought we had missed it but obviously not works out we must have concieved around our aniversary and this baby will be due the same date my youngest daughter was due..lol.

Your not out yet good luck hope you get a bfp too x

well i reckon i ov'd around 22nd october.......cos that day was last day i got a positive opk.....we bd'd twice that night....but that was the only day we managed to bd around ovulation....so may have been a bit late....but you never know xx

Really? wow congratulations honey!! You must have known eh? And to get such a good positive test is amazing. We love to look at pics so please post ur test onto the BFP announcements thread.... big hug!

Congratulations x ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you I dont even no how to post pics on here lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111