Just found out I am more depressed than I though :((

Petra

Reaction score
:wave: Hi girls, I have finally seen my doctor last night. She has confirmed PCOS and insuline resistance. I got Metformin 850mg to start off. Hopefully I will get back to normal cycles and ovulation.. I was feeling so positive yesterday...

My friend called me this morning to say that she is pregnant again ( she is going to have 3rd child in 3.5 years) ! Obviously I am happy for her, she is such a lovely girl.. but then I went to my hairdresser and we got talking about babies.. she said that she suffers from PCOS and insuline resistance and also takes Metformin. She has also miscarried twice.. well, we chatted and it was nice to have someone to talk to.. well, from there it went wrong. I told my husband that my friend is pregnant and I broke down in tears. I couldn't stop and just cried for about an hour. I feel so sick of everything.. :cry: :cry: :cry: I really thought that I am over it and can stay positive about it all.. but obviously I can't. :cry:

I am sitting here crying and thinking of how am I going to face my friend tonight.. she coming over to mine.. Please help meeeeeeeee :hug:

Sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis, but at least you can begin treatment, modern medicine is so advanced these days so fingers crossed the treatment will lead to your BFP very very soon.

I'm not sure what to suggest re your friend, perhaps try not to dwell too much on her pregnancy but focus on other things to talk about. I hope it goes well and that you start to feel better soon.

xxx

Thank you for your kind words. I think that I am feeling like this, because this is a third pregnancy announcement this week. It was my younger sister on Sunday, followed by my friend of Monday and now my other friend. I am happy for them, don't get me wrong, I just feel really sorry for myself :cry:

aww hun, i think u may feel like your alright with it all, coz u want to be but deep down it breaks your heart, bless u hun i really hope u get a lil baba of your own soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

sending you loads of hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww Petra :hug: I hope you will be blessed with a child very soon :hug:
It is very difficult and you do need to give yourself a pat on the back sometimes for coping as well as you do. It is extrememly difficult when people around you announce their pregnancies - it's even harder to see women with children having more babies... it does leave us childless ladies feeling a little empty constantly questioning what is wrong with us.
Have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: and always spill out your fears in this forum - we're all here for each other :hug:

big hugs to you :hug: :hug:
i know how horrible it feels, after my MC last year 4 freinds announced their pregnancies, i was able to be happy to everyone publicly but at home i was just a wreck.
i know its a cliche but it will get easier, and you proably will be fine with your freind but break down at the end if the night, i hope your OH is understanding and he will be there to support you.

oh Petra

sorry i didnt see this post last night. I hope it all went OK?

It is v natural to feel the way you are feeling. I know that you want to feel pleased for your friend but it is so hard when it is all you want for yourself! My best friend has just told me that she is TTC and I am terrified that she will fall pg before me! Stupid I know!

I really hope that it happens for you soon and perhaps you and your friend can be baby-buddies!?

In meantime.... have one of these :hug:

Thanks Sally :hug: Last night went quite well, I didn't ask about the pregnancy and she probably realized that I find it hard so kept quiet about it too.. We all went out for dinner and had quite a nice evening..

I woke up in shock this morning. I had a dream that I have BFP and it felt so real. I jumped up from the bed all excited.. after few minutes I realized that it was just a dream and broke down to tears. I have made myself physically sick :cry: I told my husband that the new tablets are to blame as he would be worrying about me so much. I still can't believe that I am coping so badly.. I have probably contained all the sadness and pain inside me over the past few months and now it's catching up with me.

Lots of baby dust to everyone..and sorry for the rant. xxx

glad you had a nice evening.

all the emotions are probably better 'out than in.' I tend to bottle everything up too and then it catches up with me! We all understand your feelings on here so please dont ever apoligise for ranting again! :hug:

Hi Petra,

Sorry you are feeling really depressed :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We understand and you can always rant here. I'm sure that once those pills start working and you start ovulating that you will feel more positive. :hug:

sorry iv only just seen this hun, i just wanted to send you loads of hugs hun and hope your ok

you will get your BFP one day soon i just know you will :hug: :hug:

give me a shout if you wanna talk or anything xx :hug: :hug:

thank you girls.. you are the best :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxx

Hi Hun only just seen this. Hope you are feeling a bit better today after your emotional weekend. Take care. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back