PCOS and friends new baby

paperface

Reaction score
hey all,

i went to the doctors about my lack of AF,
she said that it was most definatly down the PCOS :cry:
I have to go back in january to chat about other options,

she mentioned a drug to bring on af :?

hopefully wont have to mess about too much as i have had PCOS for a while and was diagnosed ages ago.

On a better note, muy friend had her baby over the weekend, she had a little girl who weighed just over 6 pounds a week early!

saw her last night, shes soooo small! :D no name yet!

when i found out that she had her, i will admit that i had a bit of a cry :cry:

felt really sorry for myself!
DF was making me feel bad about crying, asking if a wasn't happy for them (which i am!)

after i had a cry i was fine! :D

Congratulations everyone who has had a BFP recently!!!

Not been able to message for a while.

i know how you feel about news like that....i gotnews on friday that my cousin is 3 months pregnant...so she feel at the same time i lost.
tbh i hated her for being pregnant and thought to myself that it wasnt fair....now i feel guilty for all that and now happy for her. Our time will come!!!

dont worry hun im sure we all feel like after seeing some one else with a baby. I usually get upset seeing people i dont even know pushing babies about :lol:

Sorry to hear about the PCOS hope you get it sorted soon :hug:

aww, thanks ladies!

congrats on everything being ok at the doc jenna...

it will happen for us all at some point...just gotta be patient :shakehead:

pfft!

stupid waiting! :shakehead:

yea i must have cried for about an hour and as soon as i said that i was ok to anyone i felt my eyes filling up...

its stupid because me and DF have started planning the wedding so i thought it would get my mind off ttc but, noooooo :rotfl:

i am happy for them, even when she was pregnant i found it really hard to be around her...and then i felt bad for that...then i felt even worse!!!

Thanks hun :hug:

You cant help how you feel. Its only natural to feel upset and maybe jelous. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back