feeling depressed

JPS

Reaction score
Hello, am trying not to be negative but am feeling so down. As you can see from my chart it is so rocky. Don't know if I am ovulating and if there is any point to bd. Have only had 2 very light bleeds/spotting since depo 18 months ago. Am only 28 but was on and off depo provera injection for 10 years and am fearing a bfp may never happen. To top it off hubby is not that into bd so it is such an effort. My chart did not even start when af did, I just started charting as soon as I found out how to do it... Sorry for rambling, just wish my thoughts were not consumed with ttc. Taking folic acid, temping, cm and opk's. Abdomenal scan indicated I don't have pcos but there was no build up of lining ready for af... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry you're feeling down hun, TTC is so hard sometimes isn't it?

Have you seen a doc about your lack of ov, AF etc? I know you said you'd had a scan but surely you warrant some further investigations after all this time. I'm going to see doc this week and really determined not to be fobbed off this time - am sick of being told to wait and see what happens :wall: I'm the same age as you and while I know we're still young enough in terms of kids, I don't wanna wait forever - and right now, that's how it feels.

Aw hun, i really hope you can go to the docs and get some answers. It is so unfair how some people can get pregnant straight away, without even trying, and then others have to wait months or even years - it will happen for you though, probably when you least expect it. :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Sorry Hun, I can understand why this would be getting you down. If your doc's won't help you yet maybe something like agnus castus could help? :hug: :hug:

Tx for the support. I have been taking agnus cactus for 4 months now... that reminds me I need to order my next bottle...

That's a shame it hasn't helped :hug: , guess you'll have to keep badgering your docs for tests and if he won't then maybe self refer for private fertility tests but that's an expensive way to go.

Hope your docs will do some more tests and sort it out for you :hug: :hug:

I don't really know what to say that can help except keep on at your Dr.as tHey must be able to do more tests or give advice as to whether you're ovulating. But just wanted to wish you luck and hugs :hug: :hug:

Hi hon

It's natural to feel these lows. I've never been a person to get down about things but since we've been TTC I've had real low points. All I can say is that it will pass and you will feel more positive again so just try and push yourself through. Are the docs doing tests with you? I've found that since they started doing tests I've been a little happier as I've felt I'm moving somewhere. You will get your BFP just try and think happy thoughts about your soon to be family xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: It must be so frustrating for you hun. I hope the docs can give you some answers soon.

Tx everyone,

I went back to the doc yesterday and finally got a gyno referral, she said it can take a long time though- can anyone tell me how long has it taken you to get an appointment? My oh has to do a sperm test and I will take it into the hospital in for him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back