~~~~~~june testing thread 7 bfps ~~~~~~

Yesss gemzy thats what i like to hear :):)
Adding both you and lepus now xxx

Congrats cherry!! :) Yay! First BFP of June! Sorry buttonbear and gemzy. Thinking of you both. Xx

Thanks everyone for the congrats!

Yes rach29 you can mark me up as a bfp!

Good luck to everyone else for testing, looking forward to seeing all your bfp's! Lets see if we can beat Mays record! x

Sorry to buttonbear and gemzy. Sending lots of babydust and hope you get your sticky beans next month.

Congratulations Cherry! Hopefully the first of many BFPs for June. Sending lots of babydust to everyone and hopefully we will get lots more BFPs this month x

Finally ovulating... Let the 2ww commence!

Ahh buttonbear really sorry AF appeared-fingers crossed for the end of the month!

Congrats cherry! Xx

Congratulations cherrycola! So happy for you :) x
And congrats to you too kdh on ov-ing! Now the madness of 2ww starts! x

Sorry to the others that the witch got :hug: x

I'm due on on the 13th. But if AF is a no show (bit erratic) i'm going to test on fathers day :) so pop me down for the 15th pls x

Updated your bfp cherrycola :)

As ive moved gemzy to the 30th that gives us 1 tester and 1 bfp, 100% sucess rate so far girls lets keep this up lol.

And ive added you spin sugar :) xxx

Congratulations Cherrycola! That's great news, unfortunately I can't keep up the success rate.. Witch got me. Good luck to everyone else this month, currently wishing the next week and I bit to fly by so I can start making babies again. Lots of baby dust to all

Congratulations Cherrycola! That's great news, unfortunately I can't keep up the success rate.. Witch got me. Good luck to everyone else this month, currently wishing the next week and I bit to fly by so I can start making babies again. Lots of baby dust to all

sorry Ellen!!! I am dreading mine..I kinda have a feeling she is coming, you know what I mean,yeah? Its difficult to explain but I know, mine starts early sometimes, like last month, so I recognise the drill my body is giving me....Anyways Ellen, roll on next week and good luck with babymaking, lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you xoxo

Sorry that awful witch got you Ellen!

And I just wanted to add, I just saw the virtual bitch slap net to millermissus's name on the first page, properly made me lol!!!

The virtual bitch slap made me laugh too Delta! Brilliant!! :)

Oh so sorry your out el1en. Big hugs. Glad your looking to forward to getting on with next cycle sending you lots of babydust xxx

If anybody else would like a virtual bitch slap to help stop you testing early, your more than welcome to one haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back