~~~~~~june testing thread 7 bfps ~~~~~~

9dpo
ga9u4yva.jpg

This was done at 6pm, will be testing again tomorrow with fmu but it's looking good, yes? x

Oooh looking good cherrycola! Look forward to seeing your update tomoz! I sadly still haven't ovulated.... Grrrr! Think my hubby is going to call the abuse line soon if this carries on hehe. He's feeling all used and abused Xx

right that's it i give up, hurry the hell up af starting to get upset now!!! Looks gd cherrycola gd luck tomoz xx

roughly 14 not quite sure on ov but cycles are around 28days always, yh looks a bfn ic xx

Your not out until af arrives gemzy, maybe you just ov'ed slightly later than you thought? x

Congrats Cherrycola on you BFP :-D

Fingers crossed gemzy, don't lose hope yet :)

OOh cherrycola are you the first June bfp????? how exciting! :) x

possibly but bit hard to cling onto hope now, cant wait for ur fmu pic tomoz cherrycola xx

Lozzie118 ive added you hun :)
Cherrycola thats looking fab girl!!! Eeek excited you may well be junes first bfp!!!
And gemzy chin up hun, if af still not arrived then your definatly not out yet, keeping my fingers securly crossed for you xxx

Can i have the 25th please hun, AF showed herself today after being late and having the perfect BBT chart :(

Ohh :( sorry to hear that buttonbear.
Glad you get another shot for june. We're having a bumper month this month so you'll be in with a good shout next time :):):))) ill add you now xxx

hope u catch the egg this month button bear :dust: xxx

6am shes here and believe me she isn't happy don't feel like i can move my leg crampin is so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back