~~~~~~june testing thread 7 bfps ~~~~~~

Awwwh thankyou ladies!!!
Im not gonna lie june didnt quite turn out as id hoped being host but ive really enjoyed it none the less. I think its fair to say its been abit of a rollercoaster for many of the ttc ladies.
I just wanted to remind everyone we got 7 bfps this months, which even though isnt as high as we'd all of liked is well and truely amazing :):)
So once again a HUGE congrats to cherrycola, deltrude, zoe_helen25, cosmogirl7, star fish, missbx and chrissiecool on thier bfp's. May you all have a very happy and healthy 9 months :)
And to all other ttc ladies im looking forward to seeing july out with you all!!!
Mylullaby over to you, over and out!!!! =D xxxxxxxxx

ooh ps gemzy and buttonbear still keeping my fx for you. Lets start july with a bang!!

That's for hosting this month rach! You were fab and so on the ball, I hope you and all the other ladies who didn't get their bfp's will get one soon! Xxx

Youve done fab and ahh thanks my lovely, would love to kick off July for sure hehe

sounds stupid but only a day, thing is in always between 26-28 days? Strange maybe its stress?

It has been a rollercoaster for us ladies this month, thanks alot for my congrats and Fx my bean is doing well.

Spreading loads of BFP dust to you all for July so you can join us in Tri 1 very soon!!

And just to add, I didn't get any sign of a BFP until I was 5 days late for my AF! It's never over until it's over ladies xxx

Ohh gemzy see theres still hope yet hun!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back