* ~ * ~ June Testing Thread ~ * ~ * 1 BFP SO FAR!

Congratulations luratraloora!! Fantastic news - defo a BFP! X

Can I be added on 19th June please; fathers day... would be AMAZING day to get bfp

Am currently 4 days late and have started spotting slightly, so reckon the witch is on her way.

Good luck everyone else x

Oooh no how did you get on hun? Xx

Witch got me today... :-( and that us now us out of ntnp and into wtt, as oh has decided he is not ready to have another one yet (and maybe not ever!!!)

Huge congrats on you Bfp! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

So sorry Emmajaine on the witch getting you - its cruel this TTC lark. Good luck for next cycle! Xx

Peanutbutter & Donna - Added you ladies! Xx

Feeling low today, af arrived for me, 17 months of trying, I've completely given up hope now, it's never going to happen, I'm way too old and my eggs must be no good, I Will just concentrate on my kids and my fiancé and try and put ttc to the back of my mind. xx

What is soy? as in soy like the milk? or is it a type of tablet xx

Tablet (vitamins from Tesco) I have a thread going about it. Supposed to be like natures clomid x

Just went on the tescos website, they say they are for menopause ... Are they the right ones? Purple bottle?

So sorry Lillith :( have you tried soy? X

Thanks hun, no I've never tried soy, my periods are regular so it wouldn't be any good for me. I've tried all sorts, vitamins, Q10, royal jelly, epo, wheatgrass, grapefruit juice, beetroot, raspberry leaf tea, bee pollen, brazil nuts, I'm fed up of it all, will be stopping all the supplements and give up ttc. x

Last edited:
These ones. Yeh they are used for menopausel women. If you have a nosey on my thread about 3 pages in there should be more info about them x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 10
So sorry Lillith :( have you tried soy? X

Thanks hun, no I've never tried soy, my periods are regular so it wouldn't be any good for me. I've tried all sorts, vitamins, Q10, royal jelly, epo, wheatgrass, grapefruit juice, beetroot, raspberry leaf tea, bee pollen, brazil nuts, I'm fed up of it all, will be stopping all the supplements and give up ttc. x

Mine are regular 28 days like clock work just wasn't ovulating (depo injection) ovulated this month, think the soy helped me. It can help mature eggs etc. Doesn't work for everyone but there has been surveys done and there are a lot of BFP after taking them. Don't give up hun. It is hard, I haven't been trying that long but it is stressful especially when other people seem to just look and sperm and get pregnant x

Feeling low today, af arrived for me, 17 months of trying, I've completely given up hope now, it's never going to happen, I'm way too old and my eggs must be no good, I Will just concentrate on my kids and my fiancé and try and put ttc to the back of my mind. xx

Im so sorry hun AF came. Take care of yourself. Xx

Sorry af came and you're feeling so low Lillith :(
Maybe take a month or two away from ttc and try not trying not preventing just to try and take the pressure off. It is hard month in month out as it ends up being all you can really think about.

AF is due tomorrow, been testing on and off and still bfn! Don't think this is my cycle either :( Sort of giving up ever getting pregnant at the moment, on to cycle 4!

Thankyou for your support ladies, my partner and I are devastated that it's just not happening. I'm giving up actively trying for now, even looking on here upsets me ��. I wish you all the best of luck on your ttc journey. xx

Congratulations on the bfp that's fab news! I'm not sure where I am this month I should have ov'ed on the 7th as I'm usually 31 days in my cycle but only dtd on the 5th as haven't had any Ewcm just creamy clear cm..cervix didn't feel high either..hate not knowing where I am in my cycle..doubt I'm in this month xx

I'm out! AF got me today! one day late :( still gutted all the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back