* ~ * ~ June Testing Thread ~ * ~ * 1 BFP SO FAR!

I have the urge to test 10dpo today! Working nights atm but trying to hold my wee from 3am and havent drunk much - you think i will be ok to test with my frer at 8am? x

I have the urge to test 10dpo today! Working nights atm but trying to hold my wee from 3am and havent drunk much - you think i will be ok to test with my frer at 8am? x

I had a proper line on a FRER at 10 DPO you couldn't miss it. Good luck! Xx

Nope bfn at 10dpo :brat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 20
I'm going to test early.... think I'll hold off tomorrow (11dpo) but not sure whether I'll test friday or Saturday.

Hopefully my ICs arrive tomz so will prob just keep testing until witch arrives x

Tested at 9dpo today and think I have a light light line on a frer..thought I was out this month for sure..going to test again in the morning xx

Thank you ladies..I do but it was too light to see anything..hopefully it's a bit darker in the morning xx

Heya I forgot to say I got my bfp on the 15th yay! Xx

Congrats to everyone who has a BFP already.

The witch has got me today, two days early but she's here. Better luck next cycle maybe

Good luck to everyone else xxx

Congrats to everyone who has a BFP already.

The witch has got me today, two days early but she's here. Better luck next cycle maybe

Good luck to everyone else xxx

So sorry the witch got you hun! Best of luck for next cycle! Xx

Morning ladies..so I took another yesterday morning and nothing..another at 2 after holding wee nothing one at 12am this morning and nothing and one at 8am and have the faintest line on a frer and cheapie..I'm gonna hold it in and test again at 1 and see if it's any darker or see if there's a faint line again..I've only dtd once this month and didn't even think I ovulated I didn't see normal signs..I dtd on the 5th was meant to ovulate on the 7th but maybe I ovulated late?

Lots of hugs and kisses to the ladies that got the witch this month hope next month is your month and congrats to the bfp's �� Xx

So did another frer tonight and this was the result..can anyone else see a second line? (Excuse the hairy thigh lol) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member