* ~ * ~ June Testing Thread ~ * ~ * 1 BFP SO FAR!

Lol yes CockerMum!

Time is literally standing still for me... never thought I'd wish a bank holiday away! Pains in lower abdomen since Thursday, mainly to the right hand side, which is new for me as I don't normally get any PMS symptoms at all. That's about the only thing different though. Oh, and the fact that I'm starving just four hours after a massive carvery, but that's probably just me being greedy lol

Hope time is going quicker for everybody else!!! x

Lol yes CockerMum!

Time is literally standing still for me... never thought I'd wish a bank holiday away! Pains in lower abdomen since Thursday, mainly to the right hand side, which is new for me as I don't normally get any PMS symptoms at all. That's about the only thing different though. Oh, and the fact that I'm starving just four hours after a massive carvery, but that's probably just me being greedy lol

Hope time is going quicker for everybody else!!! x

testing on 17th, got my dates wrong lol!

Last edited:
Good luck for tomorrow onwards ladies :) caved and got a BFN this morning on a Sainsbury's own at CD28, trying to tell myself that it's just too early, got to love denial :lol:

Fingers crossed for everyone! x

I don't think I'm joining June :( We're not meant to be trying until I've been to the fertility place... but it's not until July. So I think it's just a month wasted if not :/ so thinking ntnp... and see what happens, i don't even know when I'm supposed to ovulate so well just see lol xx

Hey, can you take me off the list for this month please. I'm just feeling really depressed right now. Thanks

How are we all doing ladies?

I'm due on tomorrow, but have no signs of AF or any pregnancy signs...so no idea! I don't have a hpt in the house, so if she is a no show I'll be popping to the shop to buy one for testing on friday!

Anyone else got any feelings either way?

Em x

I don't think I'm joining June :( We're not meant to be trying until I've been to the fertility place... but it's not until July. So I think it's just a month wasted if not :/ so thinking ntnp... and see what happens, i don't even know when I'm supposed to ovulate so well just see lol xx

Aww good luck hun. How are you feeling? Xx

Hey, can you take me off the list for this month please. I'm just feeling really depressed right now. Thanks

Sorry to hear this hun. Take some time and get yourself sorted. Xx

How are we all doing ladies?

I'm due on tomorrow, but have no signs of AF or any pregnancy signs...so no idea! I don't have a hpt in the house, so if she is a no show I'll be popping to the shop to buy one for testing on friday!

Anyone else got any feelings either way?

Em x

Oooh how exciting! Good luck hun! Maybe our first :bfp: this month???

Well ladies, I don't think it's month - caved and tested with a Sainsbury's own this morning (cd29) and it's a BFN. Vary between 28-32 (very occasionally 34) but not looking promising. Don't have any more tests in the house so just going to leave it and wait for af to arrive... Good luck to everyone else!!!

Aww good luck hun. How are you feeling? Xx

Shit this morning, doc told me I still might be preg yday, i was like no chance, but a tiny bit of me regained hope, then got a bfn this morning, so its like having it all again. I don't even know why I was hoping I new there wasn't a chance I was still preg :wall2: xx

I'm out �� Tested 4 days before AF due and was a bfn.
I was due yesterday and nothing, and then think it's started today - it's very very light at the mo, but this is my first proper period in the last 6 years as I have been on the pill, so I was expecting to get weird and wonderful things! Back on it for next month - good luck to everyone else ❤️

I'm out í*½í¸ž Tested 4 days before AF due and was a bfn.
I was due yesterday and nothing, and then think it's started today - it's very very light at the mo, but this is my first proper period in the last 6 years as I have been on the pill, so I was expecting to get weird and wonderful things! Back on it for next month - good luck to everyone else ❤️

Big hugs hun! Good luck for your next cycle. Xx

Didn't manage to pick up a stick to pee on yesterday and my LG was a wingey teethy nightmare today so was stuck at home, so still no answer but, but AF is still awol, so will see what the morning brings and go pick up a hpt tomorrow if needed (half expecting to wake up to AF)

How is everyone else? It's quite a quiet month from the looks of the testing list...

Em xx

I haven't even O'd yet :'(

Got a while yet before I test. Have my fingers and toes crossed for this month x

I'm starting to get ewcm really strechy... dunno if I'll ovulate this month though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back