* ~ * ~ June Testing Thread ~ * ~ * 1 BFP SO FAR!

I have my BFP! I'm in shock right now. I've been testing since June 10th, they were BFNs and I don't feel pregnant or different at all. I even had a drink yesterday :/...

Anyway this morning, I tested but forgot about it until 2 hours later and saw that it did have a line. I ran to my husband, I don't know but there is a line? Don't be too excited, it might be a faulty test since its old and cheap. Then I went to pee again figuring it was probably too diluted but there was also a faint line on a cheapie so then I took out the big guns (Clear Blue) and it said Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!

I am still in shock. We both are. We hardly did it this month and I've been very bad with food, vitamins etc. because it's weird but I had always suspected that I was barren. BUT I will add this: this is the first time I've tried soy, it could be a coincidence but I suspect it played a part.

Now let's just hope it's a sticky bean :) I don't have any symptoms, hope it stays this way

Last edited:
Congrats Little pip!!

My first time using soy this month so I have my fingers crossed :)
What dpo are you today? X

Wow congratulations little pip so happy for you hun lovely to see a ltttcer get a Bfp
:) xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Congrats Little pip!!

My first time using soy this month so I have my fingers crossed :)
What dpo are you today? X

I had my first positive OPK on May 27th. I usually count the day after as ovulation but I don't know for sure

CONGRATS!! Im going to have to give SOY a go... Do you take it all the way through your cycle?

I have my BFP! I'm in shock right now. I've been testing since June 10th, they were BFNs and I don't feel pregnant or different at all. I even had a drink yesterday :/...

Anyway this morning, I tested but forgot about it until 2 hours later and saw that it did have a line. I ran to my husband, I don't know but there is a line? Don't be too excited, it might be a faulty test since its old and cheap. Then I went to pee again figuring it was probably too diluted but there was also a faint line on a cheapie so then I took out the big guns (Clear Blue) and it said Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!

I am still in shock. We both are. We hardly did it this month and I've been very bad with food, vitamins etc. because it's weird but I had always suspected that I was barren. BUT I will add this: this is the first time I've tried soy, it could be a coincidence but I suspect it played a part.

Now let's just hope it's a sticky bean :) I don't have any symptoms, hope it stays this way

Congratulations! And you've just made it official for me to try soy next cycle! How much were you taking and at which CDs?

I took soy CD 3-7. 2 pills on 3 and 4, 3 pills on days 5,6 and 7. One pill is 38mg. I know some ladies take higher dosages but since it was my first time and I wasn't sure about the whole thing, I thought I'd start low.

Last edited:
I have 200mg capsules that are 40% Soy I was planning to take two on CD 1-5, but doing 3-7 covers two windows. Did you do that on purpose or was it a result of you not really taking your vitamins this month? Thank you for sharing!

My pills only contained soy isoflavinones and some binding agents. I chose days 3-7 because it was the most popular and because I don't really want twins.

I did accidentally skip a few days of prenatal multivitamins but I didn't take soy because of that. I think the multivitamins contain different vitamins anyway (mainly folic acid, vitamin s etc)

Also, I just want to say that this is 'only' my 5th cycle of trying so I don't know if soy is a miracle but I had my BFP and it seems to have a pretty high success rate online but again, this is all word of mouth, forums etc.

The soy I have is supposed to be 200mg of Soy Isoflavones, the back label says it's 40% and the "other ingredients" are all binding agents. Is yours similar to this? I was advised to take two a day, even though the bottle says one.

83fc1af6e52c242d22b46cdb046b6dff.jpg

I'm out... the witch just got me!!
Good luck everyone xx

Aww.. that wicked witch!! Better luck next month, Lulla!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back