• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Thanks all. I literally have no symptoms so it’s hard not to worry

Thought I was being nuts testing 5 days early... but the back ache yesterday made me think I could be as only ever had it with past pregnancy... and I got a bfp this morn! Can’t seem to attach pic - asks for url?!?! Xxx

Thought I was being nuts testing 5 days early... but the back ache yesterday made me think I could be as only ever had it with past pregnancy... and I got a bfp this morn! Can’t seem to attach pic - asks for url?!?! Xxx

Congratulations x

You have to go advanced to post a pic x

Congratulations x

You have to go advanced to post a pic x

Congrats Akua and Selly!! Lovely news, hope it's a happy and healthy 9 months for you all :) -- any updates on your squinter Chase?? *edit* - just realised you posted that today, so don't mind me - fingers crossed for you!!

Sorry you're out Dinkydizzy, fx next month x

Last edited:
Congrats Akua and Selly!! Lovely news, hope it's a happy and healthy 9 months for you all :) -- any updates on your squinter Chase?? *edit* - just realised you posted that today, so don't mind me - fingers crossed for you!!

Sorry you're out Dinkydizzy, fx next month x

Please add me for 24 July, thanks x

Please add me for 24 July, thanks x

Updated :) fx

Thank you, it's my first cycle off the pill and haven't used OPKs, had cramping pains and brown/pink CM over the last couple of days, so I'm assuming this is because I have ovulated. Have never had brown/pink tinged CM before, even when I was TTC my Daughter. On CD12 now. I might be wrong, but I will test on 24 July if no sign of AF. x

Thank you, it's my first cycle off the pill and haven't used OPKs, had cramping pains and brown/pink CM over the last couple of days, so I'm assuming this is because I have ovulated. Have never had brown/pink tinged CM before, even when I was TTC my Daughter. On CD12 now. I might be wrong, but I will test on 24 July if no sign of AF. x

Ah, hopefully that was O. I had no idea when I ovulated first month off the pill (back in Nov/Dec), I was just winging it at the beginning lol! I haven't had brown/ pink CM, but I think some other ladies on here have mentioned that after O.

Congratulations Selly :flower::flower::flower:
Sorry for you Dinkydizzy :hugs: a lot of :dust: for next cycle dear

I’m meant to be testing on 14th but I ovulated a bit later than I thought i’m going to test on 16th instead now :) just so I know the result is pretty much a definite one.

@Selly congrats on your BFP! I’m interested to hear about the pains you had in your back... I’m 10 DPO and for the last two days had quite bad AF type pains in my lower back. I usually get AF pains leading up to my period but they’re always in my front, not my back. Were yours short sharp twinges? Xx

Thanks!

For me it’s a radiating pain, sometimes in waves but mostly just constant and really uncomfortable. Currently in bed on side with pillows between knees! Last pregnancy I went to the hospital as thought this can’t be right and dr just said it was the hormones relaxing ligaments or something!

Also get it around my hips a bit and it’s like my knees don’t feel as cushioned either. I hate it! But only lasted a week last time so hope I won’t have for long!!

Oh and I’ve never had backache other than with pregnancy

Hope it’s a good sign for you!! Xxx

Congratulations! :)

:dust: Oh congrats Selly!!! That's such wonderful news!!

Is it too early to start an August testing thread :roll: :oooo: it's our first cycle after DH had his little procedure and O is estimated on the 26th making my test date round about the 9th :wall2: feels like forever away!

I feel so excited and so optimistic about our chances! Feels like there is finally some hope :dance:

I haven't read all the posts yet but also big :hugs: to those who didn't conceive this cycle! FX that your bfp is just around the corner! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back