***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Get them out, I ovd early this month and if I hadn't been opking I would have missed it!

Totally on it when i get in from work - although the OH has already told me he isnt feeling great :roll: sorry boy, you will have to man up and get the deed done :lol:

Get them out, I ovd early this month and if I hadn't been opking I would have missed it!

Totally on it when i get in from work - although the OH has already told me he isnt feeling great :roll: sorry boy, you will have to man up and get the deed done :lol:

Hahaha IVW :rofl:

Last edited:
IVW def get on it! Sometimes your body can just trick you with an early ovulation. It’s what happened to me this month. Normally ovulate day 25, started opks on day 23, by day 28 when I still hadn’t had a positive opk I took a pregnancy test and got my :bfp:

To my surprise a very negative opk hmmmmm.

I will test here on in and see what happens. I planned to start the opks on Saturday anyway, so will continue with that and see what happens.

I did read that you can have ovulation bleeding up to three days before the 'full thing' so it might just be really early doors.

This dark mucus type blood has really thrown me as I have literally never had anything like it before.

Very odd, unless its my body telling me this is my month and I really need to up my game with dtd :lol: wishful thinking <3

I got my bfp yesterday and had a very nice line today so happy to say I got my :bfp: :cheer:

Did you take a pregnancy test this month?
Sorry I’ve just joined so I’m not sure where everyone is up to.
With my first the thing that indicated that I was pg was 2 periods about a week apart.
Our bodies are strange/wonderful/cruel.

Emma and little wolf we are all testing on the 24th. Any signs for you yet?

Sorry I forgot to update , BFN for me witch arrived !
X

Sorry Becky! Fx next time x

I got my bfp yesterday and had a very nice line today so happy to say I got my :bfp: :cheer:

YAY! Congratulations! July is still going strong :D

AFM, 10dpo no sign of AF and bfn this morning. If there is no bfp for me this month, I'll be stoked with having a longer LP... So i'm feeling hopeful that an 11 day LP is on the cards this month!

@Nik - not a short cycle for me because I O late, just have a short LP. I'm CD29 today!

Sorry for the BPN to the others, negative for me either today and it is 11 DPO, so......roll on next cycle!!! :dust:

Emma and little wolf we are all testing on the 24th. Any signs for you yet?

I've been thinking of trying an early test on Sunday, as I don't know for sure when I ovulated. I have had lots of symptoms (in my ttc journal if you're interested), I just don't know if they were all because of ovulation rather than heading towards a BFP. Feel like I'm in limbo at the moment, not got a clue what's going on, defo using opks next cycle!

How are you getting on? X

Congratulations Ellie! Wishing you a happy healthy 8 months!

BFN for me this morning (I had a bfp dream last night so couldn&#8217;t wait!) not due af till early next week so I&#8217;m not out yet but at least I&#8217;m feeling a bit more realistic.

AF arrived for me :wall2: :wall2: :wall2:

I have been tossing up going to the GP early for months now, and I think I'll go and see what they think about my cycle. For me, having a 10 day LP and 2 day AF - is all conveniently the lower end of "normal" and I just can't see how that's the right environment for implantation to happen. It hasn't been 12 months yet, so I will accept if they say to come back at the end of the year. I might just flag it and see what happens.

Fingers crossed for more BFPs to come x

Last edited:
AF arrived for me :wall2: :wall2: :wall2:

I have been tossing up going to the GP early for months now, and I think I'll go and see what they think about my cycle. For me, having a 10 day LP and 2 day AF - is all conveniently the lower end of "normal" and I just can't see how that's the right environment for implantation to happen. It hasn't been 12 months yet, so I will accept if they say to come back at the end of the year. I might just flag it and see what happens.

Fingers crossed for more BFPs to come x

Aww sorry to hear that. Talking to your doctor for advice is a good call. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back