• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Put me down for the 31st but it will be a bit early for me to test. congrats on all the BFPs. they seem to come in waves don't they.

7 dpo for me.. I had some cramps/ tugging the last few days (since 5dpo?) and a back ache today (but I have a myriad of back problems, so not necessarily a standout..). I have taken pre-conception vitamins for the first time this month - if there is no bfp for me, I hope it lengthens my LP!

ahhh July is looking really good for BFP's <3

I've kept a low profile this month as trying to put less attention on trying, but I tested this morning and got my :bfp:
(Tested with a first response 45sec test as no FRER ANYWHERE!!)

Congrats to those that have caught this month, may they stick and be healthy pregnancies, good luck for those still to test and sorry for those that got AF, it sucks balls and I really do hope you get your bfp next cycle x

Congrats Sydney!! Thanks for the well wishes :) Did you want me to put your name up against a test date with :bfp: next to it? :cheer:

Thank you! Yeah why not! 15/07 :) x

Here's to no more witches and lots more BFPs on this thread!

I'm feeling quite confident based on my symptoms, but could also be my body tricking me as it's first month off the pill. x

Not long until you can test Pupperino :) good luck! I have a short-ish luteal phase and high dose B12 lengthened it by 1 day but it took a few months.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you Emma, it's always possible. We'll be testing on the same day x

Last edited:
Thank you! Yeah why not! 15/07 :) x

Updated! :)

Not long until you can test Pupperino :) good luck! I have a short-ish luteal phase and high dose B12 lengthened it by 1 day but it took a few months.

Yes, indeed! I might work from home that day and prepare for happiness or disappointment haha. Hm, good to know re: B12. I will wait and see if these vitamins I am taking work over the next few months!

#pupperino just wanted to day if your profile pic is your dog I want to steal him....how frigging cute!?!

Fingers crossed for you Emma, it's always possible. We'll be testing on the same day x

Thank you, knowing how impatient I am I will prob test early at end of this week as I don't know for sure when I ovulated x

#pupperino just wanted to day if your profile pic is your dog I want to steal him....how frigging cute!?!

Hello! Ahhh... I wish! That beauty is just off the web. But I have convinced DH to get a GSD when we move into our new place!

Hello ladies!

Congrats to those who have got their bfps this month!
I

Good morning,
This morning (9DPO) a took another test and......I don't know! I do think is a negative, but I do know where the second line should be! I don't know if this make sense....if I look very very well I can see where the second line should be and I couldn't yesterday. I don't know, I do think the wish to see is making me seeing things, I am getting mad! :wall2:

Good morning,
This morning (9DPO) a took another test and......I don't know! I do think is a negative, but I do know where the second line should be! I don't know if this make sense....if I look very very well I can see where the second line should be and I couldn't yesterday. I don't know, I do think the wish to see is making me seeing things, I am getting mad! :wall2:

Upload it crumble, then we can see too :hugs: xx

Good morning,

Upload it crumble, then we can see too :hugs: xx
Now that I took a picture
I feel I am really imaging things.....you can't see nothing! :oooo:
But I can upload my chart.....I had a little drop yesterday and then the BT raised above my standard today
Screenshot_20180717-064548.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back