• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***July 2018 Testing Thread***

Hi girls, 7DPO here and I didn't resist, but I got a BFN.... I hope is
just because is too early :-(

Absolutely too early, didn't stop me testing though. Any symptoms?

I am with AF preparation pain, but is early for my AF to arrive; tender breast; very swing mood.....I don't know what to think to be honest.....I had the same symptoms last cycle and then I had my AF late then usual..... probably is my cycle playing up and making fun of me :roll:

Is it sad I always come and check out this thread in the morning to see who’s been up early with their fmu?! :lol:

Hahahhahaha no, not sad at all!!! I do the same!!!

Af arrived on the friday. Still not sure my cycle is 100% back to normal from the mc so i guess it maybe awhile before i get a bfp.

I am with AF preparation pain, but is early for my AF to arrive; tender breast; very swing mood.....I don't know what to think to be honest.....I had the same symptoms last cycle and then I had my AF late then usual..... probably is my cycle playing up and making fun of me :roll:

A year in for me with not even a hint of a bfp and I learned to be so constrait when it comes to symptoms lol BUT I want to tell you to not hold back! Enjoy every pinch, pull and tug, every hint of a tell tale sign because this might juuuust be the cycle you get your bfp and you don't want to miss out on the little details just because fear made you ignore it. Embrace it, enjoy it and most importantly SHARE everything with us :dust: xxxx

A year in for me with not even a hint of a bfp and I learned to be so constrait when it comes to symptoms lol BUT I want to tell you to not hold back! Enjoy every pinch, pull and tug, every hint of a tell tale sign because this might juuuust be the cycle you get your bfp and you don't want to miss out on the little details just because fear made you ignore it. Embrace it, enjoy it and most importantly SHARE everything with us :dust: xxxx

Awwwwwwwww thank you, you made me cry (emotional, I am emotional now....another symptom that can be both....:think:) ......I will update you all, for sure <3

Af arrived on the friday. Still not sure my cycle is 100% back to normal from the mc so i guess it maybe awhile before i get a bfp.

Sorry to hear Aurora :( - hope your bfp comes soon x

Me too, just, i was convincing myself I could see a line though and there definitely isn’t :lol:

Will take one in the morning too haha

Me too, just, i was convincing myself I could see a line though and there definitely isn’t :lol:

Will take one in the morning too haha

Definitely I will test every morning now that I started.....I can't stop hoping lol :lol:

I've kept a low profile this month as trying to put less attention on trying, but I tested this morning and got my :bfp:
(Tested with a first response 45sec test as no FRER ANYWHERE!!)

Congrats to those that have caught this month, may they stick and be healthy pregnancies, good luck for those still to test and sorry for those that got AF, it sucks balls and I really do hope you get your bfp next cycle x

Attachments

• Pos1.jpg
    Pos1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I've kept a low profile this month as trying to put less attention on trying, but I tested this morning 1 day late and got my :bfp:

Congrats to those that have caught this month, may they stick and be healthy pregnancies, and sorry for those that got AF, it sucks balls and I really do hope you get your bfp next cycle x

Congratulations Sydney :pompom:

Can you put me down for the 29th please x

I've kept a low profile this month as trying to put less attention on trying, but I tested this morning and got my :bfp:

Congrats to those that have caught this month, may they stick and be healthy pregnancies, good luck for those still to test and sorry for those that got AF, it sucks balls and I really do hope you get your bfp next cycle x

Congrats!

Huge congratulations Sydney!! Hope it a happy and healthy 9 months x

Congrats Sydney!! Thanks for the well wishes :) Did you want me to put your name up against a test date with :bfp: next to it? :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back