• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***July 2018 Testing Thread***

:dust: Oh congrats Selly!!! That's such wonderful news!!

Is it too early to start an August testing thread :roll: :oooo: it's our first cycle after DH had his little procedure and O is estimated on the 26th making my test date round about the 9th :wall2: feels like forever away!

I feel so excited and so optimistic about our chances! Feels like there is finally some hope :dance:

I haven't read all the posts yet but also big :hugs: to those who didn't conceive this cycle! FX that your bfp is just around the corner! :dust:

It's not too early to start and august thread I don't think. I would do it myself but im useless with technology. I started trying to late in my cycle this month. I'm ovulating around the 22nd July so I guess I'll start testing again on the 31st July or more likely the 1st august.

I ovulated early this month which is super weird, so I will be testing around the 23rd I think instead so can I change my date on the list please... considering my luteal phase is normally 10-11 days and I had my surge on my OPK on 10th I’m thinking this covers me to test as that would be officially ‘late’ for me

I’m meant to be testing on 14th but I ovulated a bit later than I thought i’m going to test on 16th instead now :) just so I know the result is pretty much a definite one.

I ovulated early this month which is super weird, so I will be testing around the 23rd I think instead so can I change my date on the list please... considering my luteal phase is normally 10-11 days and I had my surge on my OPK on 10th I’m thinking this covers me to test as that would be officially ‘late’ for me

Updated :) fingers crossed for you both!

:dust: Oh congrats Selly!!! That's such wonderful news!!

Is it too early to start an August testing thread :roll: :oooo: it's our first cycle after DH had his little procedure and O is estimated on the 26th making my test date round about the 9th :wall2: feels like forever away!

I feel so excited and so optimistic about our chances! Feels like there is finally some hope :dance:

I haven't read all the posts yet but also big :hugs: to those who didn't conceive this cycle! FX that your bfp is just around the corner! :dust:

Oh, good luck KatD - sounds so promising for you! I'm sure others will join you for an August thread now! Hopefully I won't be there - but, probably will haha :wall2:

I'm 5dpo and getting weird tugging sensations, but just ignoring symptoms at this stage.

Let's get the next :bfp: soon! :dust:

Is it sad I always come and check out this thread in the morning to see who’s been up early with their fmu?! :lol:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180714-062150.jpg
    Screenshot_20180714-062150.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 32
Pupperino... I’m 5dpo too! When are you testing? I’m getting so impatient. The tww feels like 4827262 days long.

Pupperino... I’m 5dpo too! When are you testing? I’m getting so impatient. The tww feels like 4827262 days long.

I’m feeling like this, Mlbaby I’m 6dpo and can’t wait to take a test when I get home tomorrow but full on expecting a bfn as it will be too early.

Fx for us x

Yes 7dpo is super early... but I’ll probably start testing at 8 so just as bad!!

I learnt the hard way testing too early last month. I wasted both my cheap and expensive tests, caused myself more anxiety and read into symptoms thinking i was pregnant. I refuse to do that to myself again.

I'm offically in the tww now! Yay :) I will be testing on the 24th not the 26th if my date can be changed please?

Congratulations to everyone who has their BFPs! Fingers crossed for us who are still waiting to test. x

Last edited:
I learnt the hard way testing too early last month. I wasted both my cheap and expensive tests, caused myself more anxiety and read into symptoms thinking i was pregnant. I refuse to do that to myself again.

I'm offically in the tww now! Yay :) I will be testing on the 24th not the 26th if my date can be changed please?

Congratulations to everyone who has their BFPs! Fingers crossed for us who are still waiting to test. x

We will be testing the same day! Journey buddies! I did inbox you the other day x

Sorry for the delay Laura, I didn't notice because I haven't been logging in as much recently. Roll on the 24th! I can't wait to test. I'll be 11dpo then what about you? I expect spotting that day so i hope i get to test and find out the result either way without spotting ruining the excitement of testing.

Updated! I also don't test early. I had irregular periods coming off the pill, so I had the disappointment of "late periods" with multiple bfns!

I'm halfway through the tww now :)

Hi girls, 7DPO here and I didn't resist, but I got a BFN.... I hope is
just because is too early :-(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member