Jld in Spain havin big problems

nadine

Reaction score
Well Jodie is 30 weeks like me, she not been on a while as she's on holiday anyway received this text from her today from Spain

""Hi hun its jodie in not so sunny spain ! My phone isnt workin here but i thoight id let u know whats going on. It seems as though our due dates might not be so similar afterall! After 3 days of swollen legs and feet, two ambulances, 3 days of sick an diarea, 4 scans and numerous tests ive been told ive got pre eclampsia. Baby is ok for now. Jus 2 weeks smaller than she should be. Ive had an injection to strenghthen her lungs as if my blood pressire doesnt decrease i may be major que jumping an having her early in spain ! Scary! Im jus on my second night on hosp now. Hope u are well ! My fone isnt working this is my OH x"

Just thought I would keep u posted
And I soo hope she's ok I'd be terrified being in a strange country with all this going on x x x x x

OMG, poor jld, I am so glad I cancelled my holiday to Turkey. My thoughts are with them, hopefully everything will be ok

OMG! Tell her we're all thinking of her Nadine! How scary is that!

x

Tell her we are all thinking of her and hope shes ok x x

It is very scary n to top it of she had Been to Hozzy a few days b4 her hol coz she felt poorly n they monitored her over night then sent her home, and she also went to the docs/mw about her swelling feet n None of wich picked up on it n still ok'ed her to go!!!

In her text she seems to be ok in her spirits but I do so hope all is ok x

Oh my god, poor girl!! That was my biggest worry when I went away at 28 weeks. Bless her, at least she has her man with her. Tell her we're thinking of her

Xx

oh no! I hope things turn out ok. I can't imagine being stuck in a different country being in hospital, I hated the 4 days I spent in a UK hospital. Send her my love x

Hope everything turns out ok for her x

She posted just before she went away saying she was told she had pitting edema but they still let her go! Poor thing!

Oh no, hope she is doing ok - and little one too...

at least they are doing something about it - from reading this thread it seems that her own midwife wasnt that concerned - which is worrying!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back