in tears

thanks midnight. i hate being miserable. might have to go back on the knicker thread for a laugh. xxx

thanks midnight. i hate being miserable. might have to go back on the knicker thread for a laugh. xxx

lol good old knickers im doing a jigsaw puzzle, well i say me it started off my girls doing it and ive been left to do it on my own!!

more huge :hugs: for you! She doesn't deserve you as a daughter! I've had major ups and downs with my mum which I won't go into here, we have a much better relationship but just to let you know that I can relate and I know its not easy.

x

Sending you a huge cuddle hun. To me this kind of behaviour from your mum (especially knowing you are pregnant) confirms how self centred she is. As a mum already the thing I would hate the most would be for my son to be writing something like this about me & missing out on time with my child & grandchildren (that's if he grows up to have them) & I would love him no matter what!
I think it's really sad that it's come to this for you both, but if having her in your life makes you feel so bad, then it's better she is not part of it. I really wish she would wake up & smell the coffee & be the mum you want her to be, but wishing your life away & beating yourself up about things is soul destroying. Soon you'll be a mummy & you can focus on being the best mum you can be & not making the mistakes your mum did.

Chin up & try to stay positive hun x

Sunnyb xxx

Hugs hunni, she sounds a nightmare, families eh?!!!x

thanks all.

i spoke to my dad and step mum who always make me feel better.

lol midnight my oh laughs at me for doing jigsaws. i find them really relaxing.

i think wish should show me her knickers to cheer me up. lol. xxx

lol if any1 reads that that doesnt know what your on abouts gonna be like ooeerrrrr lol

lol. didnt think about that. sorry all im not secretly perving on wishes pants i promise. xxx

You sound like a very strong person hun. And your mum sounds very immature and full of jealousy.
Perhaps because she mucked up your life, she wants to make it up to you by being there for your baby? Or she just wants to be there before your Dad and step-mum visit you so that she can tell them to go away because you're too tired to see them ;) It seems she has a lot of jealousy towards your father. And if he really is like how you say he is (which I'm sure he is) then she has every right to be jealous of him.

It's always nice to talk to your other parent so I'm glad you spoke to your father and step mum :)

Your mum actually reminds me of a family friend we just kicked out of our lives. She lied to her family about an argument that happened a few weeks ago, said that she didn't do anything.. when in actual fact she threatened to slap my sister. Anyway her family believe her even though none of them were there at the time. She left us a soppy little message saying, "One of you is lying in all of this and it isn't me.. I've done a lot for you lot and this is how you repay me? Well I wish you all a happy life as I shall be blocking you all on Facebook".

.. we blocked her too :lol:
Some people are so DRAMATIC! xxx

Last edited:
I'm really sorry how sad you feel.

My own mum does it with my sister - spends a lot of money on her and my nephew and everything is fine and happy until my sister doesn't let my mum control her and then the rows break out about the money.

I know i'm not pregnant yet, but i've already decided that i won't be contacting anyone that won't be in the room with me when i go into labour - i just don't want the added pressure of worrying about everyone else being anxious or stressed or sticking their noses in.

I hope you can forget about it and to enjoy what is left of your pregnancy :hug:

thats exactly what i said louise. i dont want to worry about everyone worrying. surely its nicer to get a phone call saying he is here and all is fine. xxx

hi guys im doing the same thing with my mum we have been arguing for bout two weeks she keeps sending me these awful texts bout how much of a crap mum i am and it really got to me the other day and i told her i wanted nothing more to do with her so she said when the babys born shes taking me to court fot visitation rights isnt that a nice thing to threaten your daughter with when shes 34 weeks preggers i dont think they realise how hurtfull it is when yor getting crap like that off your own mother when yor gonna be a mother to your own child soon

just realised i hadnt replied to this individually.

i cant believe your mum has said that. at the moment my mum has another thing coming if she thinks she will have anything to do with my son. xxx

Nmf, your post is heart-breaking. Your mum is being so selfish. It seems as though shes having a temper tantrum right now like a little girl whos not getting all the attention. If possible the best thing to do is put some space inbetween you and her and ignore her until shes stopped stomping her feet, show her that you are strong and wont be manipulated. She'll soon realise what shes missing out on ( again!! ). Best wishes hun xxx

Awk chick, your mother sounds like a horrible person - I'm sorry. Just seems as though she's gona be a bigger baby than your LO!! How mean of her to treat you like that. People who do stuff like that never ever think they are wrong and no matter how many times you tell them the truth, they'll deny it and turn it around on you.

Your dad and stepmum sound fantastic. Are you able to move closer to them at some point for more support? Your mother doesn't deserve being in your and LO's life the way she acts. x

She sounds like my ex's nan who is typical of borderline personality disorder. There's no winning with people like that. I had to cut myself off from my ex's family, who are cool, so that the bitch couldn't find me and would also stop upsetting their family by persistently asking them for my address and numbers etc - if they didn't know, they couldn't say. Shame it came to that. Controlling fucking bitch.

She sounds like my ex's nan who is typical of borderline personality disorder. There's no winning with people like that. I had to cut myself off from my ex's family, who are cool, so that the bitch couldn't find me and would also stop upsetting their family by persistently asking them for my address and numbers etc - if they didn't know, they couldn't say. Shame it came to that. Controlling fucking bitch.

Sorry hun, I know what you mean but can I just say that some of us 'borderlines' do change and do recover :) so please don't judge all because of one person

X

oh my god. she is really trying to mess with my head now. after telling me she doesnt wana know she text this morning and said she was picking up the moses basket tonight and will give it to oh's dad to give to him tomorrow.

why still buy a moses basket when your not interested. think she was hoping all would be forgiven just cos she has bought something but it doesnt work like that. im not a child you can tell off and buy a sweet to make it all better. xxx

I'd have told her you'd already got one & ask if she could get a refund. I don't believe in buying affection. She should be earning it instead!!!

Sunnyb xxx

I'd have told her you'd already got one & ask if she could get a refund. I don't believe in buying affection. She should be earning it instead!!!

Sunnyb xxx

I agree with this too. I imagine she might turn round in a few weeks time and throw it back in your face if you take it!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back