in tears

I'd have told her you'd already got one & ask if she could get a refund. I don't believe in buying affection. She should be earning it instead!!!

Sunnyb xxx

I agree with this too. I imagine she might turn round in a few weeks time and throw it back in your face if you take it!

:hugs:

Exactly Pinky! Some people have ulterior motives, so if you say no, then nothing can be thrown back in your face.
I really hope things work for you & your mum see's some sense hun x

Sunnyb xxx

i said thank you but you dont need to do that. and she said that she has said all along she is getting it when it comes back into stock so she still wants to. she did still leave it as good luck to you both and take care though. xx

so sorry to hear your mum is giving you a hard time right now... im getting similar gried off my parents so i do understand... just stay strong and do whats best for you :) x

Hun, just focus on you and the baby; she has no right to make you feel so bad, especially at the moment. You do what you need to; I have already told my family I don't want them at the birth and they respected that; she should do the same..

Keep strong chick; all will be well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back