I want to scream!

Emma22

Reaction score
my OH is driving me round the bend.

My mum and dad have a villa in spain and we regularly go there at xmas/new year time to spend a few days. this year apparently we cant afford to go coz OH has his dads 50th in jan and has to pay for that, which i totally understand. what i dont understand is that he has been out every weekend this month getting p*ssed with the boys and work and spent 200 quid on his mum at the end of nov for her birthday and wants to buy me a xmas present but still is having rows with me that we have no money? so the situation is that im going to spain for 5 days with my parents, without him, coz he wont come. now everyone i have spoken to say its so wrong that he isnt coming with me, especially with me being pg. he thinks im STUPID for flying anyway when im pg and thinks i shouldnt be going, apparently it astounds him that im risking my health and our babies health by flying? am i in the wrong for going to spain and am i being selfish or vice versa? :x :x :x

I think he is being very selfish!!! :evil: I also think its because he is a man and has a penis!!!!! And it also sounds like he is jealous now that you have said you are going without him, so he is trying to make you feel bad!! Its perfectly safe to fly at 16 weeks, so long as the airline accepts you. And good on you for putting your foot down :clap:

I though it was fine to fly too, enjoy it without him, i bet he just wishes he was going too now.He musn't wanna cook his own lunch.

You're not being selfish at all, infact it will probably do you good t be away in Spain to relax!

As for flying, I'm flying to Sweden next week to my in laws, my m/w just recommended that I get a letter from her incase the airline question me, but that's because I look bigger than 22 weeks.

She doesn't seem to think there's a prob with it and infact the 2nd tri is the best time to fly! :D

You go and enjoy yourself, if he wants to stay at home and sulk,let him! :hug: :hug: :hug:

im just so upset that he thinks im putting our babies health at risk :cry:

im seeing my midwife on wed so ill check with her but i know its fine to fly up till 28 weeks or something.

I can't see how you'd be in the wrong on this one.

I suggest you go and enjoy the trip, maybe he will come round in a few days.

(I flew to Ireland and back last week and must admit I didn't think alot of it.)

well now he isnt even talking to me :x
we were supposed to have a nice night putting our xmas tree up and its left standing in the hall.
he even admitted last night that he has been treating me differently since i got pg but that it wasnt deliberate. :? :? :? :cry: :cry: :cry:
told my mum and she agreed with you lot that he is being a typical man and probably feels guilty that he isnt coming with me. do you know what else he had the cheek to say last night, that if something went wrong while i was travelling then what could he do about it. :wall:
men! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back