***MARCH Testing Thread***

Hi, I'm new here! :wave:
Can I just ask, do you generally start testing 2 weeks after OV? I think I OV'ed 11th Feb, which would mean testing 25th Feb? Or is that too early and I should test March 1st/2nd? Not sure if I'm in the right thread, sorry! :oops:

AF is due on the 4th, so would the 2nd be too early to test? Put me down for whichever date you advise D:

tootsieb, I've put you in for AF due date, if you test before and get a BFP then great but I refuse to put neg tests in. I only count it as a BFP or AF because you never know. Best of luck xx

flowerchild, the same hun, popped you in 14 dpo, good luck too xxxx

Thanks!

I laughed at you saying "if" I test early - if? :lol: Is there anyone who manages to resist the urge to test early? :lol: I will try to hold out till the 4th, and then it'll either be AF or BFP, but I bet I'll have lined someone's pension fund at Clearblue in the intervening days hehe

hello ladies... :wave:

put me down for the 4th march.

thankyou very muchly.

xx

hiya, can I join??
going by last months cycle so this could well change as I don't really know what my cycle is!
can you pop me down for 6th March for now :)

Im back! but starting again straight away if all goes well this month il by testing on about the 20th if you could add me to the list? and possilby remove the BFP congrats! Il keep the little thing next time!

Good luck to everybody!
xxx

hi Donna chuck,

don't know why I haven't done this yet! Will be testing on the 6th March.

Got a good feeling this month! (she says, having not even ov'd yet! :lol: )

Hope you're well?

kxxx

I'm placing my bets on 10th March (2009!!!) and hoping AF doesn't rear her ugly head! Please add me to the list and lets hope all of that wonderful baby dust that all those lucky people with BFPs have thrown out sticks to the rest of us!!!!!! :pray:

Babytime, oh hun :hug: xxxxxx Added again, best of luck this month for a sticky :hug:

Kate and bungle added ladies, good luck girls, specially you Kate, get those legs up :lol: xxxx

:wave: Hi Donna

Could I please be added for 25th.

Thanks v muchly x

Ok, here goes. At the risk of jinxing myself...can you put me in as March 3rd, please? :dance:

Emma best of luck this month hun xx

BB, let me know soon ok :pray: :hug:

MELISSA, YAYAYAYAYAYAY chart curse has finally left you woohoooooooo Added with pleasure. Youve gone from the end of the list to the 1st lady to test in March. YOU CAN DO THIS :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back