January testing dates?

My predcited test date is 15th or 16th so I'm going to say 17th just to be on the safe side!! :rotfl:

AF is due on the 5th ONLY if there is no show I'll test on 9th, fingers crossed not getting my hopes up...

x

Fertility Friend is giving me a test date of 10th, which is 15dpo

added you both :hug:

Good Luck, :pray: that there will be lots of BFP's in Jan xx

Sharne were you really 9 days off your testing date when you got your BFP?!! Wow, such a strong line too! You are FULL of pregnancy! lol. xxx

Looks like I wont need to test :( im getting spotting so I think the witch is woshin me happy new year :(

scones said:
Looks like I wont need to test :( im getting spotting so I think the witch is woshin me happy new year :(

so sorry to hear that hun, best of luck for 2008 :hug:

Oooh thanks for updating my result lillou :D

Hi :wave:

Please could you add my test day as the 18th.

AF is due on 9th and as I have a LP of about 9 days - anything is possible!!

marge said:
Hi :wave:

Please could you add my test day as the 18th.

AF is due on 9th and as I have a LP of about 9 days - anything is possible!!

thats you added hun, good luck :hug:

Wow that was quick! I wish getting pregnant was that quick and easy!!

Thanks love :hug:

Hi, AF is due on the 11th Jan but after I was 4 days late with the last AF please could you put me down for the 16th Jan. Thanks and good luck all xxx

Hi all :wave:

Please put me down for the 10th. This is my first month of trying for my second and I am already starting to get addicted again!

Good luck to everyone :D

Lynsey said:
Hi all :wave:

Please put me down for the 10th. This is my first month of trying for my second and I am already starting to get addicted again!

Good luck to everyone :D

good luck to you too :hug:

I know I'm down to test on 6th but is anyone else finding it harder and harder to resist POAS, especially with the 2008 BFP's we've already had? Think I'm gonna have to ask DH to hide my stash of ebay cheapies :rotfl:

Am only in my first proper cycle since m/c anyway but am also ss like crazy, even though I know most of them are probably AF related (been having cramps since ov, increased CM, pain in right ovary area?)

I don't know how you ladies who've been trying for a lot longer cope with the 2ww every month - it sucks!

I've poas twice so far :cheer: :D
Good luck with your BFP Emma79 :hug: :hug:

AF due tomorrow 2nd so if no sign by Weds 3rd then I'll test... not sure if I'll be able to hold off though... might get the urge to POAS in the morning!! LOL

3 people due to test tomorrow - good luck :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back