January testing dates?

Im not testing tomorrow now, AF arrived early :(

Loola said:

I'm really sorry to hear that, hope next cycle will be better for you :hug:

Aw, Loola, really sorry to hear she got you - hope it happens for you soon hun x

Sorry to hear Loola... hopefully next month :)

So I tested this morning (even though I said I'd wait until I was 1 day late)... and I got my BFP... I can hardly believe it!

I've been on contstant 'knicker watch' today because I can't believe it and keep thinking AF is on the way!

here's to lots more BFP's... the month is only just starting!!

xx

fluff said:

So I tested this morning (even though I said I'd wait until I was 1 day late)... and I got my BFP... I can hardly believe it!

I've been on contstant 'knicker watch' today because I can't believe it and keep thinking AF is on the way!

xx

WOW, congrats!!! :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

fluff said:

xx

Congratulations :D Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Loola said:

Just read, so sorry Loola :hug: :hug: :hug: sending best wishes and babydust to you :pray: :hug:

Thanks everyone!! :hug: At least now I can start Chart stalking properly :)

Any news from Notty? She should be testing today?

Hi, my cycles are a bit all over the place-but if you put me down to test on 22nd Jan.

Thanks

xx

fluff said:

xx

Congratulations Fluff!! Great news to start the year. Were you trying long?

Sorry Loola :hug:

should be Jan 20th for me.

Smiley face on the OPK today 8)

i think thats it updated, let me know if iv missed anything :D

lilou......is there any chance you can change my testing date to the 14th please? Theres no way I'll hold out for a full week after I'm due AF lol.

Sorry she got you Loola :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations fluff!! That is fantastic news! :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry to hear that nasty little witch turned up Loola :( big :hug: for next month x

Lynsey said:
fluff said:

xx

Congratulations Fluff!! Great news to start the year. Were you trying long?

Sorry Loola :hug:
Hi Lynsay - we got very lucky and this was month 2 of TTC... I'm really surprised as I thought we'd be trying for a while, but I'm very grateful all the same!

I hope this month brings many more BFP's!

thats it updated now, skairdy - think il prob test on the 12th too!

Thanks hun.

I'm feeling a bit achey now but not sure if it's like AF cramps or not lol. Don't think it is but having said that it prob is :roll: Only very very slightly and I'm not sure if I am aching or just imagining it IYKWIM it's that faint.

skairdykat said:
Thanks hun.

I'm feeling a bit achey now but not sure if it's like AF cramps or not lol. Don't think it is but having said that it prob is :roll: Only very very slightly and I'm not sure if I am aching or just imagining it IYKWIM it's that faint.

yeh i think i know what you mean, dont you hate what TTC does to our sanity! hope you get a lovely deserved BFP!

your brave not testing yet, i think il end up testing next wed or sometime :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back