IVF/ICSI test? **UPDATE**

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Ok I admit the wait is getting the better of me. It's 11 days since two little embryos were transferred. Question: how early do you consider too early to test? If I did it now would I get a fake result? Ie if I did it tomorrow. I'm supposed to wait till ties/wed next week!

So far I feel very tired niggly on and off mild period pains, although no pain now and lots of cm. Bb's are still sore but not as bad but they are a lot fuller!

Advice please?? I'm slightly pulling my hair out :/

*****************************************************UPDATE******************************************************************

The suspense got the better of me and I can now confirm that after 4/5years of TTCing Hubby and I got our ************BFP************** today TEST x2 both big blue lines - definately BFP!!

All those weeks going through the injections have finally paid off and my first ICSI procedure has worked for us!!!

How do i feel? Fine, it's early days so i'm keeping level headed and taking one day at a time. Hubby cried as did the parents but i feel fine. Actually i think it's something called SHOCK!!

Woo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::bfp::bfp:

Hope this gives you all a little bit of hope. As i said in one of my posts before, Miracles do happen!!

Thank you for all your support girls :thanks:

Last edited:
no advice Im afraid Hun as id be to impatient and test lol! good luck for when you do test Hun! xx

Frickin hell - test women! :good:

I swear i'm going to be testing every single day at least ten times right from ET :D

You'd be what? 13 "DPO"?

Sure, you might get bummed out, but i'd be testing in your situation so you can't say fairer than that lol ;)

Disclaimer: You may get bummed out by following this advice

Last edited:
excellent news.....congratulations xxxx

That's fantastic news, congratulations!

Wonderful news, many congratulations Hun. See u in first tri :) Xxxx

Congratulations!!!!

I have been following your updates for a while with my fingers crossed for you. Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months.

So pleased for you! congratulations x

That is amazing news I really pleased for you hun. Enjoy every moment you deserve this xxx

Yayyy! Wishing u a very healthy pregnancy xxxx

What area in kent are u hun? Im in Swale.

Yayyy! Wishing u a very healthy pregnancy xxxx

What area in kent are u hun? Im in Swale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back