IVF/ICSI test? **UPDATE**

Congrats, after going thru all that you really deserve it :eek:)

Hugh congratulations u deserve it!! See u in tri 1 xx

OMG! How did I miss this??

Massive congratulations to you and OH, a well deserved BFP!! :yay::pompom::yay:

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and a super sticky little bean!! :)

xx

"pinch" ouch! that definately hurt - so it is real!!

Thank you so much for your messages girls.

I was wide awake at 1am this morning and couldn't sleep, still can't believe the result.

I seem to be having a hard time believing it all.

I can feel my symptoms getting stonger by the day. Sore & enlarged bb's, twinges in tummy, mild period pains and i go to bed tired and wake up still tired. I will definately be taking things easy.

Last time my bean didn't make it i was doing yoga, pilates, gym and decorating at home. This time i will be putting my feet up big time with gentle exersise. Stick little bean(s) stick!

However, i am aware it's early days and don't want to get my hopes up too much but i am a happy girl at the moment.

All that's left now is if all goes well over the next few weeks will it be a singleton or TWINS???

What more can i say but that i hope to see you girls follow me into TRI 1 very soon. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

ohhh kerrieann - i been following your posts for the past month or so- im sooooooo pleased for you x x x

congratulations FX sticky beanS!! be amazing if you went on to have both that were implanted x x

Huge congratulations. Wishing you all the very very very best and wishing you a very stick, happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

All that's left now is if all goes well over the next few weeks will it be a singleton or TWINS???

What more can i say but that i hope to see you girls follow me into TRI 1 very soon. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Or quads! lol

Really keeping my fingers crossed they all stick however many there might be :good:

Oh my gosh I've just seen this. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, bet you are both over the moon. Well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HUGE congratulations, amazing news!!!
:)
xxx

do you know what, i saw ur post in tri 1 saying u were 4 weeks and i got totally confused as there was no ticker!! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!! congratulations, really is one of those heart warming stories!! xxxxxxxx

Only just seen your post!!!!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby!!!!!!xxxx

Congratulations - hoping for a happy and healthy nine months for you xx

oh...you got me crying here! Even though I've read elsewhere that you're pregnant, it was just sooo nice to read it again here! I'm soooo happy for you and it really gives hope to the rest of us:)
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

xx

oh...you got me crying here! Even though I've read elsewhere that you're pregnant, it was just sooo nice to read it again here! I'm soooo happy for you and it really gives hope to the rest of us:)
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

xx

Oh, sorry if i have made some of you cry. It's weird haven't done that bit yet. I've imagined so many times what i would be like when i get my BFP, crying hysterically, rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes of happiness.

Instead...I just went "oh wow, two lovely lines" to myself! Kept it to myself for one day then told hubby the following day.

Still I am yet to cry.

I have been told that my first scan will be at 7 weeks on 6th July - i think then and only then will the water works punch through the flood gates!!!

Seeing is believing!!

"Pinch" Yep, still awake!!

It was happy tears, so that's okay:) I can imagine that it must be strange to get a bfp after such a long wait! I have no idea how I will react! Hope I will find out soon;)!

Wishing you lots of luck on your journey!

xx

Oh Kerrie Anne I am so pleased for you, it just goes to show you that us that have been TTC for so long will eventually get our BFP's one day and yours has come.

Here's to you, hope it stays sticky and good luck for the rest of the 9 months

Donna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back